Chapter 32: Burden

Taehyung POV

"I'M NOT ILL! I'M COMPLETELY FINE!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!" I run fast when I heard Wheein shouting in her room.
"Honey, we can't go home. The doctor said you need to stay here in the hospital. They need to do various laboratories for you" her mom said.
"No mom, there's nothing wrong with me. I have lots to do and besides Taehyung was surely shocked by now. I need to tell him I'm fine... and ... and that's nothing wrong with me and... our baby, I need to tell him..." then I entered the room and I saw her crying.

Wheein is crying while looking at me. I saw her mom and she suddenly looked at the floor when she saw me.

"Wheein-ah, what's wrong? why are you crying" I said as I hugged her tightly? I saw her mom wipe her tears.
"I'm gonna give you time to talk, I'll be outside," Mrs. Jung said and she left the room.
"Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry for making you worried but please, tell them I'm fine. I have an audition and that's a huge opportunity for me" she said while she was in my arms. Then, I broke our hug and looked her in the eyes.
"Jung Wheein listen carefully. You need to be hospitalized. We need to put your health as our top priority. I will help you with that audition after we get all the lab results. For now, we need to wait. patiently" I said and she cried again.

I hugged Wheein and let her rest on my chest and after a while, she fell asleep. Her mother decided to go because she needs to do something that's why I stayed at the hospital. Hoseok hyung said that he'll come here after he finishes his business in Incheon.

After an hour, Hoseok finally arrived in the hospital. He called me and told me to meet him in the doctor's office while Wheein is still sleeping. I left the room and told the nurse to look at her room for a while.

"Hyung!" I called him when I see him outside the doctor's room
"Pali Taehyung-ah, I can't go there alone... the results are here," he said and my heart almost dropped.

We went inside the room and we saw the doctor reviewing all Wheein's files.

"Good afternoon Dr. Shin," Hyung said and the doctor stood up and welcomed us.
"Ah, ok here sit first. I need to explain the result... Hmm. Actually, the initial test is correct. I'm so sorry Mr. Jung but your sister really has bleeding on her brain. Also, she suffered from a grade 4 concussion, although most concussions are curable, her condition got worsened because of the bleeding. Worst-case scenario, it is fatal" the moment Dr. Shin said that my head starts spinning.

"What are you talking about? Fatal? her condition is...?" hyung asked very surprised and I hold his hand. I need to keep calm, hyung also had emotional problems. I know that's the reason why he wants me to go here with him.
"Doc, I wanna know, what's the reason why my girlfriend has a concussion?"
"Concussions are usually caused by a blow to the head. Violently shaking the head also can cause concussions. Do you know any accident that happened to her that may lead to a head injury?" the doctor asked. Hyung and I looked at each other and we both shake our a head sidewards in synch.

"I don't remember or know any incident because I've been in Daegu for a while," hyung said
"I think... maybe it's because of her sleepwalking," I said and the doctor looked at me.
"Can you tell me further about that?" Dr. Shin said while holding his pen.
"Wheein always knocks her head on the closet door when she's unconscious," I said and Hoseok hyung's expression suddenly changed.
"Ah, yes, the patient said that she's been sleepwalking since she was young but she didn't say that she hits her head on the closet door. If she's been doing that for years, then maybe it's the cause of her concussion..." the doctor said
"... I want to suggest her to drop school and focus on medication" he added.
"I will talk to my parents. Thank you very much, Dr. Shin" We stood up and went out of the doctor's office. Hyung and I are walking silently. We are not talking the moment we came out of that room and it seems like, hyung was so shocked.