Chapter 35: Epilogue

Taehyung POV

It was 9 in the evening when I decided to bring Wheein into our room. My wife slept on the couch while we were watching immortal songs and I know she was quite tired because we had to register our marriage earlier this day. I carry her in bridal style and laying her down on our bed when she suddenly pulled me closer to her.

"Stay here... atleast for tonight," she said while hugging me. I hesitated for a moment but after a while, I decided to stay.

"Ok, I'll stay until you're asleep again," I said and lay down beside her.

Actually, ever since we got married I haven't touched my wife. We haven't even had our honeymoon because of her health condition. Dr. Shin told me that I should avoid sleeping with her that's why I'm always in the living room. Sometimes, I can feel her frustrations whenever I left her alone in this room but I had to do that. I can't let myself do something that may harm her.

"Tae..." she called my name and I looked at her. We're hugging each other and she buried her face in my chest while keeping her eyes shut.
"Waeyo Wheein-ah"
"I'm sorry," she said as she tightens her hug.
"Why are you saying sorry?"
"Because... because of everything. I'm sorry if I can't fulfill my wife's duties to you... and of course... the issue with my dad... You're always the one suffering" she sadly said.
"What are you talking about? I'm not suffering here. I'm happy because I'm with you. You don't need to worry about me Wheein-ah, and to your dad... I'm sure he will accept me in the future. I need to woo him" I said and she chuckled.
"But I still can't imagine, how did you guys do it? Like... did Jin oppa and Byul noona's wedding is not factual all this time?" she opened her eyes and looked at me intensely.
"No, it's a sudden cancellation... Actually, they need to cancel their wedding because of noona's mom. Mrs. Moon is still in the hospital and noona doesn't want to get married without her mom..."
"...and so, they suggested if I want to marry you and I think it's a great idea that's why I bought everything and they gave me a huge huge discount," I said and she laughs.
"I understand unnie's a decision because she only had her mom all this time but I hope oppa is Ok with that"
"Of course, Jin hyung is fine with her decision. He said he's willing to wait, and besides, they can still live together tho".
"Taehyung-ah... are you sure about your decision?... I mean, you might regret it later on. We rushed everything and what if..."
"Ssshh..." I hushed her because I don't like to hear her future "what ifs" again.
"I will never regret it and you'll be with me forever," I said and I kissed her lightly on her lips. But after my light kiss, Wheein holds my cheeks and squeeze them lovingly then she kissed me.
I kissed her back and I am so happy to be with her. Wheein's kisses are my weakness and I know I shouldn't make this kiss any deeper but...

"Wheein ... Don't," I said as she started to hover over me.
"Trust me," she said and she started kissing me again. I can feel her weight on me and I know we're in trouble after this. Hoseok hyung told me to never do anything to her not until she finished her medication in the U.S. Actually, that's also the reason why hyung wanted Wheein to stay in their house instead to mine but Wheein didn't agree and she moved into my apartment right after the wedding. So she's been with me at my house while we're waiting for the date of our departure.

"Whee... baby" I moaned as Wheein started to move up and down. That's it... I finally lost it when she continued her activity.
"Wheein-ah..." I nervously called her name but she just gave me a seductive smile. Her dimple, her looks, her everything is making me crazy. Why does she need to seduce me this hard? I might actually give in to her because, to be honest, I miss being in bed with her.

"It's ok baby... we can't do this when we go to the U.S with my brother... remember we will be with them 24/7..." she said and she stops moving. Then she tied her hair and remove her t-shirt.