Chapter 16: Who is He?

Taehyung POV

Seeing Wheein smiling and laughing is really satisfying. She is indeed an angel. I hate long-distance driving but with her, I am happy. She is telling me a lot of stories and she seems to be very happy that we are dating.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, how should we call each other?" She asked me while smiling from ear to ear
She's too excited. So cute.

"What call?" I acted as if I didn't understand
"Something like a call sign... Like you know... Couple thing" she shyly said and then smile brightly.
"Call sign? Hmm... How about my angel?" I laugh after saying
"Ya! Andwae, so cringy" she shouted loudly
"Baby?" I looked at her then I saw her cheeks suddenly turns into bright red.
"Ohh, you like a baby? or Babe? Honey? Cupcake? Sweetiepie?" I teased her while concentrating on driving.
"No, no, no... Hahahaha. You're so funny baby" she said and suddenly facepalm herself.
"Why are you shy?"
"No, I'm not shy... I just can't believe this" she said and looked at me again
"Is my face still red?" She asked me and I just laugh. She's so cute.

We went to a drive-thru because Wheein said she's hungry. We parked for a moment and eat inside the car. Wheein wanted to stop for a moment for me to take a rest. We enjoyed eating what we ordered in the fast food and Wheein suddenly go near me and took a selfie.

"Yah, wacky... Pout like this" she said while looking at me on the front camera.
"Is this our second picture together?" I asked and she smiles again
"Waaa. Taehyung-ah, I think you really like me too... You still remember the gopchang picture?" She teasingly said to me.
"Of course" I just said and smiled at her.

We were in the car for 4 hours now and we're still far from Seoul. Traffic here in this area is super heavy due to the road construction. Wheein looks so tired and I can see that she's sleepy.

"You can sleep, for now, I will wake you when we reached Seoul"
"No, I don't like it, I'll talk to you... coz I don't... want you... to..." Then suddenly, she dozed off.

We arrived at her house in Seoul at exactly 7:30 pm. I am looking at her while she's sleeping and honestly, I don't want to wake her up. I moved forward to look at her face closely but she suddenly opened her eyes and I was shocked for a moment and moved back.

"Oh, you're awake... We're here" I just said while scratching my head.
"Ah, so we're here ... I'm sorry I slept the whole ride," she said while fixing her messy hair
"No, it's OK"

Silence occurs

"Are you going now, stay for a while" she said while holding my right hand.
"I can't, I need to go back now because I still have classes tomorrow, besides I guess your dad is there," I said and she just smiled.

She went near me and hugged me.

I was surprised for a moment but not long after, I returned the hug.

"Take care, don't drive too fast," she said and went outside of the car.
"Wheein-ah!" I opened the window and called her.
"I'll call and chat with you 24/7. And I'll come here again next week" she just smiled and went inside her house. I guess she doesn't want me to see her sad face.

I arrived back in Daegu really late and as usual, nobody is waiting for me but the maids in the house.

I went directly to my room and lay down on my bed. I picked my phone from my side pocket and contacted my Wheewhee.

I sent her a message and she immediately replied to me.

"Why is my girlfriend so cute?" I saved the picture she sent and then I fell asleep

Wheein POV

It's been 4 days since the last time I saw my Taehyung. 2 more days and he will come here to Seoul. We always keep in touch and we always talk every night but it still not enough for me. I wanted to see him every day.

I didn't tell anyone about our relationship yet- even to Hyejin. I really want to tell Hyejin but I'm scared for now. No one should know, especially my brother.

I went to school today, and as per usual, I went to the art academy after my English class. I am quite busy these past few days because of all the requirements that I need to accomplish. Our graduation is near and I am still not finished with my last projects. Hyejin is so lucky because Jimin lost at their bet, so Jimin did all her projects.

Now, I go inside the art building with my art materials and went directly to my classroom. I start organizing my things when our instructor entered the room.

The instructor told us to draw someone we love, and so I start sketching my boyfriend. I really miss Taehyung now. I don't know why I agreed to be his girlfriend knowing that this relationship will be long-distance but I guess, I got so excited that I wasn't able to think about anything else.

I am focusing on my drawing when suddenly, a man sits beside me.

"Oh, it looks like you're drawing a man... Is he your boyfriend?" I looked at the tall man wearing a suit and he smiled at me.

"Nugu...???" I asked the man but he just smiled.

"I think you don't remember me now"
"... but don't worry you'll find out soon," he said while looking at me intensely.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you, are you perhaps my classmate before?" I asked him but he just smiled again.

"I'm more than a friend nor a classmate..."
"...but anyway, I'll see you again soon, I need to go somewhere and drop my luggage. Bye for now Jung Wheein" he stood up and went out of the door.

I was shocked when he said my name. He sounds so familiar. His voice... I think I heard that voice before... but I swear, it's my first time to see that face...

"Wtf, who is he?"

Omo... 😱
#whoishe ?