Chapter 27: In My Room

WHEEIN POV

"YONG UNNIEEE" I shouted as I saw my busy unnie in front of the linguistic department building where the "Love Yourself" event will happen. I think this is a special seminar event for the student's wellbeing and Yongsun unnie is the one in charge of event organizing.
"Oh, Wheein-ah waeyo?" Yongsun unnie asked me with a confuse face when she saw me running towards her.
"I talked with my brother and he agreed to help you," I said and she frowned.
"Your brother? Hoseok?" she asked while busy designing the stage of the venue.
"Yes, unnie. My brother said he also wants to see him again" I explained but unnie is still giving me a confused face.
"Him? nugu?" she asked and now I understand it.
"Unnie, I think you don't remember that you asked me to tell my brother to look for Jungkook," I said and she stopped moving. She looked at me and she became serious.
"Wheein-ah, did I tell you about Jungkook?"
"Yes, unnie. You told us you miss your Jungkook"
"Ma...my Jungkook? ... the US? Who else knows?... I mean... when did I tell you about Jungkook?"
"Unnie you get drunk during the homecoming and told us when we were playing the una cards"
"JINJA?" she shouted and her face was so red.
"It's ok unnie. Besides, we also want to know where Kook is. We miss him, especially my brother. Hoseok oppa said that you need to see him because he needs to know some things first in order to locate him" I explained and she just nods.
"Arasseo, I'll just contact him. Can I have your brother's number?"
"Ah, yeye. I'll send his number to you" I said as I get my phone through my pocket.
"Unnie, sent!" I cheerfully said and she gave me a wide smile.
"Thank you Wheein-ah, but I don't think I can chat with you any longer because I am so busy right now. This event is killing me. The model that we got is still not here" Yongsun unnie said while getting some flower decorations from a big box.
"Ah, unnie are you short in people? I can help you. I don't have classes today because my professors are part of this event"
"Really? It would be a great help Wheein-ah. Komowo"
"What should I do unnie?" I asked and Yong unnie started to tell me the things I can do. I helped unnie in designing the stage and in table skirting. It is still early and we still have a lot of time to prepare everything.

After almost 5 hours of preparations, we finished beautifying the whole event place. I stayed in the area to guard the designs and Yong unnie went somewhere to look for the model that will make a special speech for today's seminar. I saw the setlist and most of the teachers involved in the event are from the business department.

Not long after, I saw unnie come back in the place together with a tall man. A tall handsome man wearing a gray suit.
"Waa, he looks handsome" I mumbled to myself then after, I gasped when I realized who the man is. Yong unnie stopped in front of me and asked for my attention.
"Wheein-ah, kwaenchanna? You look surprised?" Unnie said but I just smiled.
"This is Taehyung and he's the model I contacted for this event" unnie smiled and I don't know what to react. No one knows that I'm dating Taehyung. Our relationship is still a secret. I saw Tae and he gave me a smile.
"Ah, nae unnie. I know him" I said and she smiled
"Of course everyone knows him. Byul is the one who told me about him because this guy is so popular in the business department" Unnie said and I suddenly felt concerned once again. It's like we're back in middle school where all the girls literally have a crush on him.
I saw Taehyung looking at me and I immediately drifted my attention to something else.
"Ah, unnie I think the table right there needs to have another centerpiece."
"Ok I will replace it," unnie said and I swiftly stop her.
"No! I will replace it" I said and run to that table. I get the centerpiece and walk backstage to get another one. I don't want to be alone with Taehyung now. I can't hold my feelings whenever I see him. It's like I will kiss him anytime like crazy. Yes, I'm so crazy to him these past few days. I literally cannot understand myself but let me tell you some stories about what happened after our first time. Yes, I'm talking about that "First Time"
It was about 3 weeks ago after we decided to do that. I still can clearly remember that moment in my head. I stayed in his house until morning and luckily, my mom was in Daegu at that time.
I have mixed emotions after that night. I don't know if I can ever survive a day without him because actually, after that "first time", I always feel something weird in my body. I don't know how to explain it further but to make it short. We became quite active in doing it. I know that Taehyung is having the same feeling because whenever I come to his house, we end up doing 'that' in his bed. Before, when I stayed at his place, we just watch movies, laugh at stories and eat. Sometimes, we played video games and draw but now it changed. I always go to his house because of it, I even told him last time that I want to do it in my room as well. This is crazy, Yeah I know but it is so hard to resists. I lost count on how many times we've done it but one thing is I'm sure about. My love for him became deeper as a blue sea. Like, I don't know what to do anymore without him. He moves, I move. He smiles, I smile... Like a magnet.