Chapter 13: Patrolling

This is a filler chapter, nothing super interesting. 

{Midoryia POV}

Midoryia: Endeavors son trusts me again, everyone else seems very comfortable with me. It'll be incredibly easy to do this.

League: good, keep at it. dont give yourself away at all. if you get bored theyll probably let you out after a while just be patient. just act like natural you would

The grammar and style lead me to believe it's Shigaraki, considering he has a hard time holding a phone and he sucks at typing.

League: Have Fun!!!! UA Traitor 😉😘

Probably Toga, or Dabi screwing around with Shigaraki.

I erase the messages and collapse on my bed, dreading having to go out. It's the weekend, so everyone will around all day.

I hear a knock, then the sound of someone sprinting away. I open the door to find a gift basket with a large card and sweets around it. I smile a little and pull it into my room and shut the door.

Maybe I can talk to All Might and get something out of him... it's going to get horribly boring.

I almost go downstairs until I realize I took out my contacts last night. I put them in over my almost-glowing crimson eyes. I noticed they fluctuate shades of red and levels of intensity. 

"Ah, Shit..." I whisper as I can see the red shining through a little. "Ehhhhh...." As I examine my face, "I'm sure it's fine." 

And I bound out the door to find All Might.

I find him in the teachers' lounge. At this point, I can walk around campus and into teachers lounges with almost zero problems as long as its unlocked, especially if All Might is involved. Everyone just assumes since we're so close that it's not unusual, and that I feel safer around him. Everyone treats me like I'm crazy so they don't say no.

"Young Midoryia!" He smiles as I walk over to him sitting on a couch, Aizawa is dosing in a chair just a few feet away.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, looking over to see him grading papers.

"Just grading," He sighs, looking very tired.

"Can we talk later?" I whisper and he perks up.

"Why not talk now? Let's go." He jumps up eagerly and we leave, we decide my dorm is the safest place.

He shrinks down to normal size and he sits on a chair in the corner and waits for me to speak. And I decide to just jump in and no sugar coating.

"I heard that you were mainly focused on the villains for the past few months," His smile drops and if I could smile I would, "I was wondering what you found..." I ask a little tentatively.

"Oh, well..." He thinks, looking around and rubbing his head, "I was mainly looking for you," Liar,  "so I just searched buildings. Obviously..." His voice goes softer, "I didn't find you. And I regret that so much."

"Don't" I respond, nonchalantly and I shrug, "You didn't and I lived, I'm here now, and it doesn't matter."

All Might doesn't seem to know how to respond and seems taken aback, maybe I was a little too direct. He clears his throat and looks like he wants to say something but can't figure it out.

"All Might," I say, pulling Old Izuku up from the depths, "I'm so sorry about all of this, I feel so horrible about it all. If I had just a little more... willpower or something it wouldn't have happe-"

"No!" All Might interjects, almost panicked, "It'll never be your fault," Your right, it's yours, "It's theirs and no one else, never ever blame yourself. They will be brought to justice and everything is going to be ok."