chapter twenty-eight

explicit scenes ahead.

i'm not gonna lie, a part of me is grateful for odell's attention. i do feel awful today.

after i leisurely finished my coffee, adonis came up to my room for a bit and snuggled with me, but not before asking a million questions about all my cuts and bruises. he wasn't the usual rough and tumble boy i'm used to, and he's let odell teach him how to be more gentle with me since the accident.

he quickly grew bored of me and trotted along after the babysitter happily, while odell made sure to run me a steaming hot bath. in a split second, i'm lifted out of bed and into the bathroom.

"you're taking it too far now." i tell him futilely, as he rolls his eyes and reaches for my t-shirt.

"and i really don't give a fuck." he mutters as he begins to pull. i let out a squeak before flying backward.

"what are you doing? i can undress myself."

"really, now you wanna be shy? baby, i've seen it all already. let me help you."

"absolutely not." i jerk my shirt down and point to the door. "out, odell. i can do this part on my own."

"i'm not leaving, but i'll turn around whilst you undress."

i sigh dramatically, reaching down and pulling at my top. pain shoots through me as i try to pull and suddenly his hands are back on me.

"odell." i cry, as he tugs my shirt over my head. "stop."

"my eyes are closed." he murmurs, sinking to his knees and tugging down my shorts. "i promise, baby. completely closed."

and they must be. they have to be. otherwise, he totally just touched me. my breath catches in my throat and i see his eyes fly open.

"i'm sorry. i can't see what i'm doing."

i don't know what does me in more, the feeling of his hands on me or that look in his dark eyes. the one that tells me he really isn't sorry, the one that's full of want and dripping need.

i tighten up my body, trying like hell to fight the emotions that have suddenly exploded inside of me from the feeling of his hands brushing across my skin, right there.

a small moan escapes. and after that, his arms are around me, his lips are crashing down on my lips and i'm lifted back into his arms and carried back into his bedroom before i realise what's going on. my body aches, but it's no longer from what happened yesterday.

somehow, he's managed to get everything except his boxers off before laying me back down onto the sheets and draping my body with his own.

his lips move all over me, kissing just about everywhere, before trailing kisses back to my mouth. "i fucking love you." he moans, reaching down with one hand between my legs. "so much."

he spreads me wide, causing me to cry out from all the sensations going on. one finger traces my sex as his mouth moves lower, sucking my boob. this is wrong on so many levels but i'm too far gone to stop this.

my legs are quickly spread apart, and his tongue continues to make its' way down my body. in that moment i'm a different person.

the ira that one hour ago was so hell bent on not falling for odell is long gone, and in her place, is a greedy woman who wants his mouth in the spot that's always ready for him.

i beg, as his tongue trails a soft line on my inner thigh. "don't tease me."

"i'd never tease you." he smirks, whilst spreading me even wider with his hand. i whimper again, thrusting myself towards his face, making him chuckle which only increases my need.

"so greedy, girl." he shakes his head, pressing a kiss right above where i so desperately need him. "i love that about you."

"just, please!" i beg him, feeling his tongue lick my entire length.

"is that what you wanted, babe?"

i don't respond with words. instead, a groan leaves my mouth in agreement, my fists gripping into the sheets as my hips buck against him.

and he licks me again, long and slow, before i feel him take my clit into his mouth, hearing myself moan his name as my bruised body thrusts shamelessly in his face.

i see his erection damn near bursting through the seam of his underwear, before he reaches down with one hand and jerks it out, giving it one long stroke. and then, when he brings me to a climax, i feel him enter my body.

"open your eyes, baby." he growls as he stills all movement. his voice brings me back and i groan.

"no, please."

"open your fucking eyes, ira." odell demands, pulling himself out of me fully. i sigh from the lost contact before i open my eyes to cut them at him.

"what are you doing odell?

"keep your eyes open." he repeats, sliding back inside of me slowly. "i wanna watch you lose yourself."

"i–oh." i moan as my eyes close. and again, he pulls out. "what is this, some kind of game? please!"

"keep them open or i'll stop." this time, he slams back inside of me. "tell me you love me, ira." he demands, picking up the pace. i grip his back, screaming out his name and holding onto him for dear life.

"odell–" my mind isn't thinking clearly. all it's focused on is the way he makes my body feel.

"tell me you fucking love me! tell me, baby. say the goddamn words!" he shouts, as he grips my hips and really begins to move.

"i love you!" i yell. "so, much."

"i love you too, baby." his eyes are hard and i fight to keep mine open. "tell me you're gonna give me another chance, tell me you love me enough to try again."

like i said, my brain is confused with nothing but pure sex running its' course in continuous circles. it's just as sex-crazed as the rest of my body, and of course, he says this at the exact same time i'm about to orgasm.

"yes!" i hear myself shouting again. "yes, i'll give you another c-chance!"