2

All day I kept thinking how happy everyone is going to be to see me back especially Kaname and Yuki and sayori just because I got stuck in my daydream about being in the night class again I got fucking cold water poured on me in the gym class. I just hear angel and them laugh but I don't care because tomorrow I was going to be back at moon's dorm again.

That evening I was packing and just as I almost had everything done I heard a knock on my door.

when I open it, it was all the girls in my class who came because they wanted to have a meeting with everybody IDK why they decided to have the meeting in my room but I let them in any way.

Angel said ok girls I did some research on the cross academy and there are two classes which are day class and night class.

From what I heard from Mr. toga that all of us are going to be in the day class except one person so here is the thing if you are put in the night class switch with me ok. and with that said I ask everyone to leave so I can sleep.

The next morning everyone was waiting to get on the bus. I stand there listening to my phone when Noah comes up and starts talking to me.

later I see him waving his hand so take out my earphones and said what then he said I ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend. I just said Noah your a cute guy and all but I'm different from you and also older than you sorry just then the bus doors opened and everyone started getting started to get in.

I hurried and got a seat in the back because it was more peaceful back there everyone was on so the bus started leaving and I just remember that it was time to take my pill so I take out my water and saw that my pills are not in my bag.

but I just said never mind I'll get more from the headmaster when we get there. it takes three hours to get there. we pulled into the gate I saw the headmaster and Yuki and a boy with white/silver hair. We parked and everyone got off when I stepped off the bus angel was going to say something but I heard Hannah and Yuki running to me I ran and hug her because I miss her so much.

just then everyone said how do you know her, well I use to go to school here and she's my best friend. just then angel said so you knew about the day and night classes already. yup and just like that I walk up to the headmaster and said hello.

The Headmaster smiled and said welcome back as I was going to hug him the white/silver hair boy stepped in front of me. the headmaster said zero I know she is one but she is not like that. Hannah this is Zero Kiryu, my adopted son.