1

Let me tell you about cross academy HI I'm Hannah Akashia I'm also a pureblood vampire I'm 17 years old in three months I'll be 18 but anyway I use to go cross academy I had great friends there I loved my class but just as my 2nd year was about to begin my adopted parent's transfer be to a human school called, American Indian Christian mission aka AICM. I know the whole reason why they send me here is that they never thought I would be safe at cross academy away from the vampire hunters.

but they never know that my teacher MR toga Nagari would be one. but I told him one night when he caught me drinking blood in my dorm room with whatever blood tablets I had left. I told him if he can bring me more tablets I won't hurt or kill any other Students and just like that, I survive the first three weeks.

   Anyway just as I was sitting in math class drawing in my book the cross symbol and listening to my phone trying not to get mad because of a little bitch named Angel who always gets me so mad.

just as I was almost done angel and her gang pulled it away from me and ripped it up. I got so mad that I use my power and broke the classroom windows. and I ran out well everyone was still trying to get up, just as I got to my room Ajay ivy and andy my new friend came running saying Hannah Mr toga is looking for you he wants you back in class. I told them to tell him that I need my pills. Which was our word for blood Ajay ivy and andy know that I was sick but I never told them what sickness I had. they listen and said ok and ran back to class, I quickly ran into my room and look for my pills.

As I finally found them I followed them and felt so weak that I blackout. I woke up later in my bed, I layed there listening to someone talking I looked up and saw that it was my teacher and dorm staff. I sat up and ask if I can talk with Mr toga alone. So the staff left.

I know I shouldn't have used my power but angel always gets to me I try not to let her but it never works.

Toga I know I have been watching you two since school started.

after a long talk, he left and I lay there about to fall asleep when I smelled blood and heard a scream. I quickly locked my door and tried to control my thirst for someone's blood. the next morning I walked to class and saw that the blood was from Ivy who has a cut on her leg. I just walk by everyone and went and sat at my seat. just when the angel was going to do something Mr toga and the principal walked in telling everyone to sit down thank god they save me from doing something stupid again. I tried to listen but couldn't hear well because of all the stuff going through my head until Tanja gave me a paper.

I read it and drop it. it said that we are going to attend the cross academy for two weeks starting tomorrow.