22

After that awkward moment back at the moon dorm we finally got to the headmaster office, He said that me and yuki and everyone here is going to help plan a foreign exchange program.

I got too excited that I screamed and kaname came running in ready to hit someone. Everyone looked at me and I smiled and said sorry.

Kaname just smiled and said it ok. everyone thought it was ok but I knew it was not good for me because the last time he gave me that look I was pin to the bed.

*the next few paragraphs my have so adults languages so if you don't like what gonna happen you can skip it *

So after we walked out of headmaster office kaname pulled me aside like a kidnapper I was about to scream for aido but kaname pressed his lips on mines.

He pushed me hard against the wall and whispers that's the second time you did that. I'm starting to think you like it when I do this. I looked at him and said I'm sorry I just got to excited.

He just smirks and bits lightly on my neck. I lightly moans at the pleasure he's giving me. He kisses the mark he left and move his hands down my body.

By this point I'm a mess because every little thing he does feel so good. He pulls down his plants and spreads my legs and whispers are you ready.

I pull him close and whispers yes. He enters slowly as he could. I couldn't help but moans I think I moans loudly because I kinda of heard headmaster office door open and close.

Kaname had to clover my mouth to keep me from moaning louder. He started to move and kisses me before he kissed me whispered try not moan loud now.

I whispered back say I'll try. He started moving faster I tried not to moan kaname looked at me and said that he was gonna cum. I arched my back a little so the pleasure and how good he feels after he cums.

He pulled out and said are you ok. I looked at him and said no I'm a mess and thx to you I'm gonna have a hard time walking around.

He looked at me and said sorry while pulling up his pants. I just smile and said it's ok but next time lets do it where I'm not pin to a wall and I can't moan.

He smiles and say ok and kisses lightly on my lips just then zero calls my name and I kiss back and tries to walk away but legs are a little wobbly so kaname had to carry me.

Zero looked a little mad when kaname walked out with me in his arms. Zero then said Hannah yuki needs your help we all are in the student Council room.

I said ok and kaname started walking that way. Once we got there my guards got scared and thought something happen to me. They keep asking if I was hurt I just no I'm fine kaname wanted to carry me so I let him.

Just then Yuki called my name kaname put me down and whispered are you ok now I nodded my head and walked away.

Kaname left when zero came in. So Yuki what do you need help with. She showed me a paper with writing on them and she said this is what we are gonna put on the poster and were wondering if it's ok.

I read it over good and said yeah it fine after about three hours of planning we finally get to go back to the dorm. Once back I asked aido if he can carry me to kaname room.

He smiles and said yes so he walk careful up the stairs and down the hall. He put me down once we got to the door I said thank you and before i walked i whispered to aido saying I need to tell you something he said ok just tell me later.

I smiled and walked in and quietly got in bed next to kaname. He wrapped his arms around me and said lets play again I said no I'm tried and just like that I fell asleep.