3

Hello, Zero it's nice to meet you. Zero then said hi just then the headmaster said ok everyone line up and I will give you your schedule. Just like that walked and stood behind Andy.

just my lucky angel was behind me saying Hannah only acts nice because she has no friends lol when it was my time to get my schedule I walked up and got it and look at it it said akashia, Hannah's night class I scream and just then Zoey and Aaliyah came and ask what class I'm in I said night class all happy.

then Angel said switch classes with me now trying to take my schedule I pulled it away and the headmaster said Yuki and zero take them to see the moon dorm first then take the day student to their rooms afterward.

both said okay just like that we all started walking once we got to the moon gate zero yelled at everybody and said stay close now and try not to fall for them ok Yuki ran and hit him on the head and said don't be mean. then we continued when we got to the dorm I wanted to run in but I got stopped by the angel gang who keep saying give us your schedule.

zero just keep looking at me with a weird look but I just walked away and ran up to Yuki who was talking to Andy just as I was going to open the door Jamie fell and all I smelled was blood Yuki and zero pushed everyone to get in a circle has we heard noises behind the door running like crazy.

me wanting to keep my coming back a surprise I used my paper to give me a cut, I tried not to scream about how much that hurt but just then zero looked at me in surprise then the door opened behind me and I heard screaming of fangirls I turn to see aido coming running to hug you.

which made angel jealous because I fell down when he hugged me just then Yuki said Kaname and I looked up and froze just then aido got up and said sorry my lady. and help me up and got on his knees.

Kaname I'm sorry for leaving you that night. He cut me off by hugging me. Just then everyone said why are you calling her lady and why are we grouped up. I turned and said because it's for your safety and when I was going to say I was a princess Kaname said she is my girlfriend.

Angel looked at me and said your dead when we go back to Aicm. I just laughed and Yuki said zero I think it's time to take them back to the day dorm now. And just like that everyone left except me I walked in and all my old friends came and greeted me I ran and hugged Ruka, Akatsuki,senri, Takuma rima, and seiren.

I leaned to the side and saw a girl I never knew and as I said hello aido said that's Maria Kurerai she came after you left. I turned and looked a Kaname and said may I talk to you in your room, please. And we both walked up the stairs halfway I said Akatsuki can you take my stuff to my room if I still have one.