21

The next morning we had everything packed in the cars, we had to take three cars because of all the bag and things.

Before i got i the car i told my auntie and uncle to take care and i'll see them when it's summer break or when ever I need a break i'll come back. They said ok and i got in the car before kaname pulls me in again.

I sat down but later someone made me sit on there lap and everyone keep calling me baby hannah and lady kuran.I just hide my face in his neck area and tired to fall asleep. After everyone seen that i was not happy with what they are saying the stop.

Kaname whispered to me and said Hey they are only just joking around, i whisper back saying i know but i'm not ok with it and the names really hard me because it reminds me of when i was in a human school and i was the smallest in third grader, He said oh ok now i see why you got sad and had to hide.

I Said yeah so do you mind if i listen to BTS and sleep on you until we get back to the school ok, and just like that i fell asleep to the truth untold.

I woke up when i heard a lot of screaming. I sat up and i looked around and i was not in the car. I turn to the door and kaname was there.

He said look who woke up. I looked at him and said how did i get here and why are they screaming. He said it's time for night class and i cared you in.

I said oh ok and i got up and walked to get my uniform. but kaname said your not going to need that. I said why? He said Becuase headmaster said that you and yuki and zero and your guardes are going to do something different.

I said oh ok and garbed a pair of jean and a shirt and put it on. once i walked out the room and made my way to the stairs I heard yuki laughing.

So I ran down and hugged her, but I didn't know that i was hugging zero until he said can you let me go. I let go really fast and said sorry I thought you were yuki.