12

She then said when you were born i was there to hold you. once i gave you to your mom your dad then said are you really going to leave rido kuran.
i said yes becuase i don't want hannah to have a uncle like him even though we are married im still leaving.

As i was going to leave i told your dad not to tell you about me after what seem like five years i went and visited your parents. i ask how you been they said you are great and you were turning five the next day i smiled and ask if i can see you they waled me to a room and there you were sleeping in your bed. after i left your house the night.

The next day i ran into a old friend of mines and thats when they told me that so hunters  killed your parents and that your uncle murdered the kuran last week.

When i heared this i ran to see if you were ok.. once i got there the vampire council said that they send you to live with humans. I then fell and cried telling them that i was going to take her.

They said we never know that. just then someone came running out of your house with a paper that said for me. I open the letter and it said To my dearest sister once you get this letter that then mean im dead. i want you to have the letter becuase we need you to watch over hannah even though you  didn't want to be her anutie but now your the last person we trust to have hannah so we ask you to take her and love her as if your her mother. And we also wish that you raise her with rido even if you hate him but we beg you so with this said we love and bye forever.

i then told the council what is to happend. and i walked away that evening i ran into the twins zero and ichiru. i was so mad at the hunters assocition that i did the worst thing you could ever do i went and kill the kurans and i turn one of the twins.

It was until later i found out that it was zero who i bite and ichiru came looking for me before i killed his parents and turn his brother but he wanted me to help him get better so i told him and told him about you.So you now you know why i couldn't take you that day.

I sat ther shock on what she told me i then asked where is my uncle. She then said he is healing right now and senri is your uncle nephew so he's your cosin.

I sat there looking at senri and then at zero and ichiru and i got up and said i wish to go now but ill would like to meet my uncle when he's better. i turnand hug my anutie and whisper i love you and goodnight.

I then walked out of there, once we were by the forest i told zero not  to do anything and not to say a word to kaname or anybody about this. i then keep walking to the dorm.

once we walked in kaname was sitting there on the couch. he looked mad and said were have you been. i just said i went for a long walk and now im tried so i wish to sleep and not fight so if you don't mind.

And i walked up to my room and layed on the bed and fell into a deep dream I then started to have a really bad dream. until i felt someone pick me up and hold me.