6

Aido pulled me out of Kaname's hold which made him even madder that he broke the hallway windows. I yelled Kaname stop I'm sorry that I said those things.

I walk an out of Akatsuki and aido hold and hugs Kaname saying I'm sorry calm down. Kaname wrap his arms around me and buried his face in my neck.

I then asked aido and Akatsuki to leave. I said Kaname but he cut me off saying don't leave me again I love you too much to lose you again.

I pulled him even closer saying I love you and I would never leave. he pulled away and said may you stay with me for the rest of the school year then if you love me.

I then pulled out my phone and called my dad and said can you meet me at the moon dorm please, he wasn't too happy that I was back at the cross academy. I look at Kaname well my dad was yelling mouth I'll meet you later now go sleep and I walk off to my room.

After what seemed like a day of yelling and screaming he finally agreed to meet me but not until tomorrow I said ok bye dad I love you I need to get ready for my class bye.

I hung up and turn on Mic drop and started to get ready I finish ten minutes later I grab my earphone and walked out of my room just in time for us to leave.

Once outside Ruka and rima listen to me about staying by my side. Because Kaname was trying to get to me which I let him because Noah was walking this way. Kaname then wraps his arms around me which made me smile.

Noah then said hey hannah how are you doing in your dorm I just laughed and said Kaname stop I'm trying to listen to Noah

Sorry, Noah what did you say? Noah oh it's nothing whos this an old friend? I just smiled and looked at Kaname and said you want to tell him or not. Kaname turn and said I'm Kaname Kuran and I'm Hannah's boyfriend.

Noah look shocked when he said that. just then zero said Kaname hannah headmaster wishes to see you in his office now. I said bye to Noah and walked away and started walking to the headmaster's office with Kaname still holding me.

-------------------------------------------------
HEY, GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY AND PLZ DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME COMMENTS, VOTES, AND THX FOR READING MY  BOOK LOVE YOU GUYS AND IF ANY OF YOU KNOW BTS THEN  TELL ME WHO YOUR BIAS AND BIAS  WRECKER IS, AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG UNTIL NEXT TIME BYE