33

A week passed since we left school and the kids are growing really fast since they were born. but one when I was feeding the kids I heard someone ring the doorbell.

So I called Kaname to ask if he can feed the kids and he came and I walked to see what is at the door. When  I opened the door headmaster walked in and asks if he can talk with me and Kaname.

I said yes we were just feeding the kids. He followed me to the kitchen and he ran to zen and said you got big then he started talking to shirayuki.

I smiled and said what is it that you wanted to talk to us about again headmaster, oh yeah after you both left the school everyone has been behaving poorly.

I looked at Kaname and then ask what have they been doing, headmaster said they don't show up for school and they don't follow the rules for the night dorm.

I ask what would you like us to do? He then said well I'm gonna retire and I want you and Kaname to become the headmasters.

I looked at Kaname then back to the headmaster and said can we talk about it first. He said yes and got up and walked into the living room.

I sat down and said so do you want to become headmaster, he looked at me and said if you want me to, I smiled and said wow I'm just a lucky pureblood. Kaname laugh and said what do you mean.

I smiled and turn to the window saying because of you I have two beautiful babies and you are giving them a chance to see their uncles and aunties more become headmaster.

He smiled and well your no longer just my girlfriend. I turn to look at him and what I saw the most shocked me. Kaname grabbed my hands and said while on one knee.

Hannah akashia you are the most beautiful pureblood I have ever met and it would be my pleasure if you can make me the happiest vampire so will you marry me.

He opens a small black box inside of the box was a beautiful ring, I had tears in my eyes and I started crying saying yes I will marry you. Just then headmaster came and said what going on.

We both said were getting married and he told us congratulations and Kaname added and we would love to become headmaster of cross academy.