The end

That night we had a big dinner and we told the headmaster that we would be going back tomorrow morning to tell them the news but we'll let them find out about the retirement themselves.
-----------------
WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUALLY CONTACT THEN YOU CAN SHIP THE NEXT TWO PARAGRAPHS
----------------
After dinner I put the kids down and layed on my bed, Kaname layed beside me and I cuddled up next to him and I ask when did he get this ring.

He said that this was his mom's ring and he also said she told him to keep this ring until he has met the one he wants to spend his life with.

I said so she gave it to you before she did he nodded his head and kissed me, I kissed back when we kiss I felt his hands go down on to my hips.

He stopped kissing me and went for my neck it felt so good that I found myself moaning a bit, when he heard my he pulled off my close and I helped take his close off and he pulled my whole body on him and whispered ride me.

I started moving my hips really slow it felt so good but kaname told me to go faster so I started moving more kaname told it felt so good that he was about to cum so he pin me on the bed and finished me off there, when we're down kaname pulled me close to him and said let hope the kids get another brother or sister.

I smiled and said lets wait until they turn one then we can try for another he laugh and said nope I'm gonna get you pregnant before the wedding, I laugh and said go to sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

The next morning we got the kids ready and had breakfast and left to tell everyone at cross academy, when we pulled up I heard some people talking and thought to myself and said they are probably new students.

we started walking to the headmaster's office when I heard some old day students scream kaname name, I turn around and they said are you guys back for good or no I smiled and said maybe just wait and see.

one asked how's the baby I smiled and pulled the blanket up over the stroller, they all said aww and ask what there's the name I said the girl is shirayuki and the boy is Zen then said whos the last name do they have, I smiled and said, my fiancée.

They scream and said when are you getting married I smiled sayin I'll tell you when next time ok and we continued walking, when we got there we knocked and he said coming in and to my surprise all of our friends was there I told them about the wedding, everyone was and then headmaster said that he was handing over cross academy to us and the said so this mean you coming back we yes and the screamed and shouted.

I yelled when the kids woke up the said so and helped me calm them down.

A month had passed since kaname ask me to marry him and he became the headmaster and the kids are now six months and I had planned the wedding and I told my family about the wedding to the said they would help and the said sorry about the whole kid thing I forgave them and the day finally came where I wound no longer be Hannah akashia but well be Hannah kuran just as I was gonna put on my dress my auntie and uncle came and brought my moms old wedding dress .

everything was really pretty and before I walked down the aisle aallyaih and zero was our maid of honor and best man and aallyaih finally told me last night that she was dating zero, but when I walked down everything was the way I wanted it to be, my uncle didn't want to let me go but he had no choice too.

we said our vows and paster José announce us husband and wife after that everyone partied with us and the next day I found out I was five months pregnant

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS BOOK FUN I HAD FUN WRITING IT AND I KNOW I HAD MY UPS AND DOWN WITH THIS BOOK BUT IT WAS ALL FOR YOU READERS SO THANK AND PLZ LET ME  KNOW HOW YOU LIKED THE BOOK AND DON'T FOGET TO SHOW MY OTHER BOOKS LOVE TOO WELL GOOD BYE FOR NOW BUT YOU READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEN IT UNTIL NEXT TIME