15

The next morning i was awoken by ichiru He said the my auntie and uncle want to have breakfast with me so i got upand walked to the dining room.

I walked in and they shouted happy birthday i got scared because i was still half asleep but there was a lot of food there was also few presents.

I just smiled and thank them for doing these. we sat and ate, when we finish i open two presents I got a new tablet and a  new camera. They said i can open the last one later.

All morning we were taking photos and laughing i feel really happy i can now see why my parents wanted them to be my guardians.

I toke one more picture before ruka and the others come. It toke us 30 minutes to get me ready. rima got me a dress that has a long tail and short in the front the whole thing was black except the tip they were red and my shoes was red with a little black bow.

When i walked out of my room. Everyone said i look like a princess. i smiled and i had akatsuki take a picture of me and my auntie and uncle. then My uncle toke one of me, aido, akatsuki, ruka, rima, senri, ivy, andy, and ajay.

I walked out the door and told them ill be back later with kaname.We walked to the ball room and like always zero and Mr toga were by the fornt but this time headmaster was there too.

I stop by them and they said happy brithday i smiled and said thank you and i whispered to zero saying did you bring him. he said yeah he's out on the balcony I smiled and said thank you and walked in.

Once i walked in everyone startedto talked i just keep walking towards the balcony when Takuma stop me and said where have you been you know he not going to be happy that you came back and didn't tell him why you left.

I looked  down and said i know but if you really know what has happy a month ago then you would have want to be alone, and now would you excuse me i wish to talk with my boyfriend about some things.

I walked out on to the balcony he was looking the other way, so i close the balcony doors so no one can interrupt this long conversation.

I turn and said you don't look happy why is that. He turn and ran to me and said where have you been. I looked at him and said i was with my auntie lady shizuka and her servant Ichiru. He then said how do you know she really your auntie.

I then sigh and said because she then only one that knows about my pass and why the hunters want me dead. He sigh and said is he bakc with her too. I looked away and said kaname i know you hate him but hes was suppose to be my guardian along with shizuka and these two day i grow on to them and i  then realize why my parents told shizuka and rido to take me and raise me as there adopted daughter.

He stay silents for a few second and then said so what if your parents wanted them to take. They still let you live with humans. I said yeah but shizuka did come to get me but the vampire council already sent me away when she got there. And she didn't want me involved with her problem when she killed the kiyu family and bite one of the twins.

He keep puting me down on everything i was saying. I finally got tried and said well if you really don't believe that they change then there no reason for you to come with me tomorrow night then.

He then said what do you mean where are you going this time. I looked at him and said im going home for awhile and i have ask them if i can bring you, akatsuki,rima,senri,ruka,ivy, andy, and ajay with me they said ok, but you said no so i guess it just us then.

I turn to him and gave me a kiss and said bye, i slowly walked to the door when i had the handle i said if you still want to come meet us at the old  night dorm tomorrow evening. and with that i walked back to the party where headmaster made everyone sing happy brithday.

I smiled and said thank you and we party for alittle while then headmaster had everyone go to bed i had my guards help with the parents. when we were walking out kaname bumped into me i looked at him and just keep walking i think everyone know that something was wrong so they never asked what wrong.

Zero then later join us as we walked back to the old dorm. once there i had everyone put the gifts on the floor and i told them to have your thing pack for about a week and to meet me back here tomorrow evening.

They said ok and walked away zero stayed after everyone left and he said where are you going  for a week huh. I said my auntie is taking me to my home for awhile.

He said oh i looked at him and said i really can't wait to be home, then i notice he was trying to hide a box. When i asked what that was he said oh its your present i forgot to give it to you.

I then toke the box while he was holding it out for me I smiled and said thank you, He then told me to open it. so i pulled the bow and open the box and in side was a neacklace that said Kaname Kuran and Hannah Akashia.
I then hugged zero and whispered thank you. and he left and i went up to my room to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------
HEY GUY I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY I KNOW I WROTE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THEN THE OTHER ONES BUT THIS ONE HAD MORE TO SAY SO LIKE ALWAYS DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE 
UNTIL NEXT TIME