27

I started to cry and the word just rolled off my Tongue and i said becuase im pregnant. All i heard was someone laughing and i looked up and angel was gonna kick me again but zero and them came just in time to stop her.

Zero help me up and the hunters let kaname go and he ran to me hug me and he said how long did you know you were pregnant.

I hug him back and said i just found out yesterdy that why i was gone for awhile. He looked at me and said how come you never told me, i looked at him and said because you already had too much of things to do.

Just as he was gonna say something headmaster and the hunter association president came towards us. the president ask the hunters why are they attacking me.

That's when noah said its because angel has a huge crush on kaname my lord, The president looked at angel and said is this true. Angel said yes my Lord the president slapped her and said this is not way we act.

He then looked at me and kaname and said I'm sorry for the way they treated you. Kaname said it was ok. He then turn back to angel and Noah and said you are gonna have a lot of chores to do when we get back to headquarters.

Just like that they were gone, Headmaster then ask if we can help with the clean, everyone said yes but just as i was gonna answer kaname told me to go back to the dorm.

I looked at him and said ok and just when i turn to walk to the drom kaname said ruka go with her, ruka said ok and walked beside me.

it was a quiet walk back, ruka never said a word back to but when I was going to walk up the stairs to go lay she finally said something. she said so do you  want to throw a baby shower, I looked at her and said yes I do but I need a lot of help and I'm not really sure if I want a all girl party.

she looked and me said how about I help you plan it , I smiled really big and said thank you ruka. just then everyone came walking in. kaname looked at me said I thought you were in bed, I laugh a little and said I was go to but ruka stop me and asked if I want to throw a baby shower and if I would need help?

Kaname looked at me and said are you going too, I smiled and said  yeah but you guys are not going to come. He looked at me said but I'm the dad and that means I have to go, I looked back at him said I'm the mom and I'm the one planning it so if I say your not coming then I'm sorry.

kaname picked me up and carried me to the room and said well I guess I just have to change your mind. I just laugh and keep saying to put me down, but once we walked into the room he frozen I said what , he put me down and when I turn around my auntie and uncle were standing there .

I then ask what they are doing here and my uncle said your driver called me and said that he was taking you to the hospital so me and your auntie was worried about you we came to see if you were ok.

I looked at kaname and whispered do you want me to tell them he just nodded his head. I looked back to them and said the reason why I had him drive me to the hospital is because I'm pregnant.