30

I look at haruhi and said may i talk to you in private. she said ok and walked with me a little ways and i told her i know thats she a girl and when she here she has to wear the girls outfit and that she is invited to a party this evening for me.

She agreed to what i said and we walked back to the group and i met the devils and vampire of Shikō Academy and i was greeted by onther pair of eyes but this time the name was mage,

just as i was gonna say who i was kaname came and pulled me into a kiss, i pulled away and said your not being nice he said i can't help it if my baby mama is looking so hot today.

i called zero and ask him to take kaname to him class, when they were gonna i turn back and sorry im hannah and the boy you just saw me kiss is my boyfriend kaname and this is  yuki and welcome to cross academy.

A young girl said nice to meet you im ritsuka and this is rem, lindo, urie, shiki , loewen and of course you meet mage i smiled and nice to meet you all and i looked at ritsuka and said im having a all girls only party this evening and i would like it if you came.

she smiled and said i would love to and hug me but she got scared hen she felt something kick her, i smiled and whispered in her ears that im pregnant, she look at me and said congratulations really loud and everyone looked at us.

i told her not to say anything to the others she said ok and we walked them around the school and showed them everything including the dorms, my phone started to ring when we went back to the day dorm i told everyone that i had to leave and i look forward to seeing ritsuka and haruhi when i get back.

they said goodbye and i ran back to the dorm kaname was waiting for me i smiled and change real fast and we got in the car. I was so tried that i fell alseep on the way to the hospital.

we sat in the waiting room for a good three minutes when the nurse came to get us. she told me to lay down and pull my shirt up to where just my stomach was showing, i did as she tols me to.

Next she squeeze a cold jell on my stomach and grabed a thing that looked like a mouse and she moved it all over my belly and she told me to look at the screen. once i did i seen my baby moving around.

just when she move the mouse thing she was gonna say something until she found out something shocking, i ask her what was it and she told me  that im gonna be having twins.

This made my heart even more happy, just then she asked if i we wanted to know what the gender is, i looked at kaname first then i said yes, then she said that we are having a boy and a girl.

This made me so happy that i started to cry  kaname came and hug me after she took pictures of the babys and told me to sit up. She said that we can leave when im done i said ok.

I sat there for a minute and then i got up and we left the hospital i told kaname i wanted to get the babys some clothes before we went back so we stopped at walmart and i got ten pair of clothes for both baby.

After walmart it was almost time for my baby shower so when we got back to the school i told kaname to put the clothes in the room and ill be back.
He said ok and i ran to the day dorm to get haruhi and ritsuka.

once there i seen yuki so i asked if she can call them for me, she said ok and walked inside, as i waited for them mage came out and started talking with me.