Chapter 12

Artimis and Wendy were taken back to the infirmary for a final check over. Artimis insisted she is let go much against Porlyusica's better judgment. Artimis left before they brought in Elfman and snuck passed everyone making her way to where Team B was waiting.

"it's about time....someone from our guild won," Artimis said flinching at her movements.

They turned quickly hearing her and were surprised. "you're awake!" Gajeel and Laxus said startled.

"Oh hi Artimis," Mirajane said happily.

"ive taken worse beating before" Artimis replied wrapping an arm around her self.

"who attacked you," gajeel asked.

"if you don't mind... I'd like to talk about this later" Artimis explained as Mirajane was called out to the field.

Artimis leaned against the wall and watched. Her eyes widened when Mirajane changed into a bikini.

"What the hell!!!" she exclaimed.

Mermaid Heel girls suddenly joined the field.

"oh dear god" Artimis exclaimed reddening.

Suddenly all the girls from the guilds joined on the field.

Artimis hide her face behind her hands.

"why are you not out there?" Gajeel asked.

"not happening" Artimis scowled with a groan and sighed looking down at the match.

as they switched their outfits once more.

Artimis looked alarmed at the Bondage outfits. she was even more alarmed when they changed into wedding outfits.

"What the hell is with these games!!!!" she exclaimed and saw Gajeel on the ground in a tux sounding bored.

Artimis crossed her arms and looked away refusing to go down there.

Loke suddenly appeared in a white tux and picked up Lucy. "hey I got a question for you" he said.

"wanna marry me?" he asked before Natsu crashed into lucy.

They were about to switch the outfit challenge again when some old lady came onto the field causing the field to clear out no longer into the mood.

"how about we have our own bet?" The blonde asked.

"I am Game," Mirajane said smiling happily.

"the loser poses for sorcerer weekly Nude" The blond stated.

all the males had blood splattering from their noses.

Mirajane giggled tilting her head. "you're on" she said accepting the challenge.

the blond turned into her combat form.

Mirajane smiled and turned into her she-devil satan soul form.

Artimis's eyes widened in shock seeing her form as Mirajane moved quickly as the blond was immediately KO.

"that's why I always want to stay on her good side," Laxus said.

Artimis looked at Laxus. *she reminds me of Cat* she thought horrified and shivered. She looked around and got up.

"hm, what's wrong?" Gajeel asked.

"bathroom" Artimis replied.

"you shouldn't be wandering alone," Laxus said looking over at her as MiraJane appeared beside them having flown up and landed beside them changing to her normal appearance.

"I'll go with her," Mirajane said. "I need to go as well," she said.

Artimis gave a nod and walked away with mirajane. once they were out of hearing range. Mirajane leaned forward.

"is something the matter," Mirajane asked.

"these games....they are getting to me," Artimis said with a sigh. "I don't understand. why do raven tail have some ill will towards fairy tail?" she asked looking over at Mirajane.

"Im sure you have figured out by now...the master of the raven tail guild is our master's son," mirajane said looking down.

"yes...but...why is there so much hatred?" Artimis asked sadly. Family were not supposed to hate each other.

"honestly...I don't know for sure" Mirajane said with a sigh.

"you friends are getting hurt because of them," Artimis said as she stopped suddenly clenching her fists and tearing up.

Mirajane stopped and looked up at her. "artimis. were they the ones who?" she started to ask.

Artimis looked away. "no," she said sharply she then began walking again.

Mirajane quickly hurried to keep up with her. "im sorry I didn't mean to upset you" she said apologetically.

"you didn't," Artimis said reassuringly as they found the bathroom. "why is it so far away" she grumbled walking into the bathroom.

they quickly finished and began making their way back when they heard over the speaker the winner of the match. the sabertooth girl lost the match.

"great...we can finally get out of here" Artimis muttered.

"are you not enjoying the games?" Mirajane asked.

Artimis sighed a bit. "I am just worn out" she replied telling half-truths.