chapter 33

When they arrived in Magnolia everyone began getting antsy. Gajeel and panther lily broke off from the group to go his own way.

"You will love it here!" Gray said as he looked over at Ice.

"It seems very lively" Ice said as she looked around the place. "Is that where we are going?" Ice pointed up to the fairy tail guild hall.

"Yup!!" Natsu said with a grin.

"Once we get there we will go see Mirajane about getting you an emblem" Erza explained.

"Watch out for Juvia, she is a creep" Artimis said with a scowl.

"Who is Juvia?" Ice questioned.

"Juvia is just a...very passionate and loyal young lady." Erza started to say.

"She is young?" Artimis said looking at Erza in disbelief

"Well, not that young. She is around our age, I believe." Erza replied.

"She is a creep that is obsessed with gray" Artimis said flicking her hair behind her and walked up to the guild hall doors. She pushed them open.

"WE'RE BACK!!!!" Natsu and happy exclaimed.

Everyone turned their attention to the door.

"Hey They are back!" Romeo exclaimed.

"About time too. The master was getting worried" Macao explained as Juvia ran and jumped to tackle Gray.
Ice instinctively reacted and roundhouse kicked Juvia in the chest making her fly backwards and into the wall on the other side of the guild hall.

Everyone stared in shock and alarm with jaws dropped.

Juvia got up with rage in her eyes. "Who the hell are you?" She growled out.

"Are you the creep obsessed with Gray?" Ice asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Creep!?" Juvia exclaimed out raged.

Ice noticed something and looked down at her wrists where a cuff had appeared.

Her eyes widened a little and then smirked. "Well that is an interesting new development" she said.

"What is" Artimis asked leaning forward and looked at her wrist.

"You've found your mate!" Artimis said with wide eyes.

"Looks like it" Ice said as she stared at her wrist.

"Uh...is any one else lost" wakaba asked staring at them blankly.

"Ah man we learned Soo much while we were gone" Natsu exclaimed happily.

"Did you find out more about your parents?" Mirajane asked walking over.

"Hi Mirajane. Ice is going to need an emblem" Gray said.