Chapter 25

The trip took way longer than the group had thought. Unfortunately, Artimis refused to tell them anything except to wake her up at the next spot, Which they did.

Artimis yawned as they walked out of a building.

"can we not do that again?" she heard natsu grumbled. she looked over at him. they were all feeling ill. "im sorry guys" she said with a smile. it had been their very first plane ride.

"I don't want to do that again" Lucy said with a whine.

"we will have to do it again to get back home" Artimis said looking over at her. "unless we can find another way, but I doubt it. I don't have the ability to travel like others do" she explained.

"travel? what do you mean?" Gajeel asked. he had been quiet the entire trip that it made Artimis jump in alarm.

"Umm...they can go from one place to another using their magic" Artimis explained. "oh...that reminds me..dont talk about it in the open...not until we get to where we have to be" She added as she looked around.

"where are we going now?" Erza asked as Aritimis lead them away from the Airport.

"Our next destination....is the person I was speaking about" Artimis replied as they all followed her.

"where is that?" Laxus asked sounding annoyed at the lack of information.

"not too far" Artimis replied as they walked up to the forest. She stopped at the tree line and looked around. She turned and looked at the group. "this may seem crazy...but we live in a world full of magic so...please just bare with me" she said as they crossed though the tree line. however as they walked through they found them selves coming out of the tree lines and at the edge of a town.

"whoa what the hell!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Oh its so pretty!" wendy exclaimed seeing the Castle that was in clear view.

"where is this place" Erza asked in awe.

"Whoa!" gray whispered.

Laxus and gajeel staid quiet but it was clear by the looks on their faces that they were amazed.

"Where the hell are we!" Lucy exclaimed.

Artimis looked over at Lucy. "this is where I am from....where mom is from" Artimis replied.

Artimis lead them down to the town. they made it through the gates with ease.

"shouldn't there be gaurds?" gray asked.

"there are" Artimis said not really surprised that they couldn't see the guards that were hidden around the town.

the towns people were lively and moving around the place with not a care in the world. the group walked through the town. Artimis watched them with amazement as they stared at everything.

"come on guys we just got here...we have a lot of time to explore" Artimis said amused.

"Wait...so how did we just get here?" Wendy asked.

"we passed through a barrier. only certain people can pass through" Artimis explained.

"so you have to have magic?" lucy asked.

"well yes...and no" Artimis replied. "non magic users live here too...they can come and go...but if they know about the kingdom or is seeking help or shelter then they can come through." She replied.

"shelter them from what?" Lucy asked.

"the weather...abusive husbands...parents..people wanting to hurt them...animals...it really just depends." Artimis explained.