1) Prophecy

Hogwarts Castle

3rd Person P.O.V- Esteemed headmaster Albus (too many titles) Dumbledore sits at his desk, fingers steepled and eyes sparkling with a dangerous glint of deceit.

Albus- Going over the prophesied words in great detail; 'As the sun rises in the west and falls in the east as the seventh month dies a pureblood child is born to those who have thrice defied the true dark lord. Power hungry vigilantes, war shall mark the rise of nature and an age of lawlessness. Taken in the night, betrayal and treason. Beaten into submission, twelve years later the truth will unravel. Nurtured and guided by three; the Stag, Doe and Raven. Guarded by; the Grimm and Wolf. 
When the time comes the sky shall burn with fire as the children of darkness shall bring a new dawn of light.'
Knowing that if the truth were to get out, it would be my utter undoing. I'd have to keep a close eye on the witch, so casting an imperious I force her to recite my very own prophecy.

Sybil- Eyes clouded over, I echo the words aloud that swirl my chaotic mind; 'The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies and the dark lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies.'

Albus- (Smirks Smugly) "Nicely done Sybil, nicely done." Now just to put the rest of my plans into play.