31) Birthday Revelations

Seven Months Later, July 31st

Severus- Walking into Tom's office. "Have you seen Lark?"

Tom- There is literally a recurring theme here. (Sighs Heavily) "No, I have not Severus."

Severus- Sitting in the chair across from where he is working. "Do you know where she is?"

Tom- Glancing up from the contract I'm revising. "Either you forgot or you really weren't paying a bit of attention. Severus Lark moves out six months ago, she lives with her mate in Romania."

Severus- (Pales Drastically) "WHAT?"

Remus- In the library, I hear mine and Siri's submissive in distress. Rushing into Tom's office. "What happened?" Kneeling beside my mate whom is in tears.

Severus- Rather horrified by the news, I look to Remus. "Lark is gone?"

Remus- (Nods) "Yes, dear..."

Sirius- Walking in at that moment and hearing the conversation, I quickly chime in. "Though she comes home every holiday, birthday, for DE meetings, on official Grey business and full moons. We get to see her a lot considering, so what brought this on?" I wipe away the tears.

Severus- "It's her's and the triplets birthday, she should be here."

Sirius- (Coos) "Honey."

Remus- (Smiles Fondly) "Darling we know you want all our cubs in one place, but our eldest is of age today and she's mated. I know you believe you have a lot to make up for but trust us, she'll want you to take care of yourself for the twins and the triplets."

Severus- (Nods)

Sirius- (Smiles) "Let's go down to the dining room, Cissia set it up for the triplets party."

Remus- I help our sub to his feet and lead him downstairs.

One Hour Later

3rd Person P.O.V- Food and cake eaten, the triplets are now sitting in a pile of toys that they received as gifts.

Lark- Opening the dining room doors, I walk in with Charlie. (Smiles Brightly) I walk up behind my mother and place my hands over his eyes. "Hey mamma."

Severus- I nearly jump out of my skin, until I hear Larks sweet voice. "Lark, you came."

Lark- Returning my mother's bone breaking hug. "I know everyone set my birthday gifts to Romania as I said I wasn't going to be making it home. But I have some news, that I just had to share in person."

Narcissia- (Smiles Brightly) "It's not a problem sweetie, happy birthday." I get her a piece of cake.

Lark- Giving a rather offended look, I immediately hand the cake to Charlie.

Charlie- (Chuckles) I dig into the cake.

Remus- I notice Lark doesn't have a scent at all. "Are you hiding your scent?"

Sirius- (Sniffs and Frowns) "Why?"

Lark- (Giggles) "It ties into the news."

Tom- Looking at my granddaughter curiously. "You came all this way from Romania to tell us, so what is it?"

Lark- Reaching into my back pocket, I pull out a rolled up sheet of parchment. "I'm pregnant."

Lucious- Everyone including myself was overjoyed by the news. "Really?"

Narcissia- (Giggles)

Lark- (Smiles Brightly)

Severus- Holding my hand out for the parchment in her hand. "May I?"

Lark- I hand the parchment to my mom.

Severus- Unraveling the delicate document, I read it over;

'Official Medical Document

Patient; Lark Tobias James Prince

Age; 17

Pregnancy Test; POSITIVE

Twins; Girl and Boy

DNA Test;

100% Lark Tobias James Prince

100% Charles Edmond Weaselly'

(Hums Softly) I hand the document to Remus and Sirius. "Merlin help Hogwarts."

Sirius- (Snickers)

Remus- (Smiles Fondly)