2

jin pov

i wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring. why did i set it again? it can't be monday already right? i groan and grab my phone to see that i was wrong. it is infact monday.

i shut my alarm off, roll out of bed and head straight to the bathroom to get ready. i decide to wear a pale pink hoodie and some black jeans,

"cute," i say to myself while exiting the bathroom and head downstairs.

"sir another moonchild has been found. she's around 7 years old," i hear my fathers assistant say.

"send her to the lab," my father says emotionless and continues to eat his breakfast.

i feel sorry for moonchildren. tens of thousands of them have been captured by governments all over the world for testing. they're treated so badly and they don't deserve it. they're children that got sent here for a better life, why can't people get that through their heads? i decide to not sit down at the table and just take my breakfast with me. knowing my father he'd just talk about how moonchildren are a dangerous species when they're the complete opposite. they're some of the most kind hearted, forgiving and beautiful species to exist.

i grab some toast and head out the door without a word. i decide to walk as it's a nice day and taking walk wouldn't hurt. about 10 minuets later i hear two sets of feet come running my way.

"hyung wait up!" i hear. it's my step brother yoongi. his mother kinda sucks if i do say so myself but he's a nice kid. we share the same views as well. infact, almost everyone does apart from the people who hold the most power.

"hey yoongi," i say when he catches up to me.

"how come you didn't stay for breakfast?" he asks.

"i don't really feel like getting the whole speech about moonchildren y'know," i reply and he nods, "are you excited to see hoseok?" i ask referring to his boyfriend.

like yoongi, hoseok is nice kid too. they're practically soulmates but they couldn't spend time with each other over the break as hoseok was touring europe with his family.

"hell yeah," yoongi replies.

another 10 minutes go buy and we arrive at school. as soon as yoongi sees hoseok he runs into his arms. it's honestly one of the cutest things ever.

i start walking into the school when i see someone out of the corner of my eye. i'm pretty sure his name is namjoon if i remember correctly. he's honestly one of the most beautiful people i've ever met. i've had a crush on him ever since i first saw him but he's never noticed me. maybe this year will be different. just as i pull my gaze from him the bell rings signalling that it's time for homeroom.

maybe this year will be different