25

this chapter is going to be about sejun's life in the lab and how he got out. i recommend skipping this chapter if you're sensitive to kidnappings and starving. this chapter is 100% not ment to trigger anyone in any way, shape or form so please, if you think you can't handle it skip this one. this chapter is solely ment to give you guys a better understanding to why namjoon is so scared to go, why andre and seokjin are fighting with the little power they have to get it to stop and why sejun is as anxious as he is. without further ado, here's sejun's past.

12yo sejun pov

"sejun baby? time to get up," my mum says and i groan, rolling over to grab my glasses.

i sit up and stretch before getting dressed and going to the bathroom. j sigh as i close the door and grab the foundation. it's not exactly ideal but it gets the job done. i never got told why i have to do this, i just do it because i'm told to. as i'm about to put it on my face i, the door gets kicked down reveling 2 government officials.

"you're coming with us," they say bluntly as they grab my arms.

"w-what? no! please let me go!" i cry as they drag me down the stairs, "m-mum!"

"i'm sorry i never told you honey. you'll be ok i promise," she says and wipes the tears from my cheeks before i get dragged out of the house and shoved into a car.

i bring my knees up to my chest and cry. scared about what's going to happen. what did she mean by she 'never told me'? never told me what?

"w-where a-are we g-going?" i ask to the man next to me.

"the lab," he replies bluntly, not even sparing a glance at me.

"w-what's the lab? why a-"

"stop asking questions kid. you have no right to know," the man cuts me off and i stay silent for the rest of the car ride.

after a while they put a bag over my, presumably so that i can't see where i'm going. the car stops and someone unbuckles my seatbelt. they then drag me into the building and remove the bag. the room we're in looks like a hotel lobby but all white, the name 'moonchild lab' behind the front desk.

"we got a new moonchild," one of the men say and the lady nods, giving them a clipboard while giving me a sympathetic look.

they drag me into another room which is complete dark apart from a spotlight shining on a dentist chair in the middle of a room. they set me down on the dentist chair and strap me down.

"answer all the questions and you don't get hurt, got it?" they ask and i nod only to receive a punch to my stomach, "words."

"y-yes," i reply.

"good. what's your name?" he continues bluntly.

"sejun, lim sejun."

"age?"

"12."

"any allergies?"

"no."

he writes something down on the piece of paper and sighs.