8

jin pov

we spend the rest of the day hanging out and playing mario cart. we're on our final lap when my phone rings. i groan and answer it while namjoon pauses the game.

"hello?"

"hey seokjin. i'm just calling to let you know that i'm in contact with jungkook's family and if anyone reports him, it'll be handled as a false report," the guy on the other side says.

the guy that is an ally of the moon children is andre. we met at a meeting that my dad dragged me to so i know what politicians do. we share the same views and he's the lead conducter of the moonchild kidnappings. he tries to save most of them by taking them and then getting them out of the lab or by listing most reports as false ones. he sadly can't save all of them as the rest of the government would get suspicious but he does his best.

"thank you so much andre, you're an angel."

"it's nothing jin, these poor souls don't deserve this. hopefully something can change in the world soon," he says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"yeah. it's looking up though. the best we can do is keep fighting until change happens," i reply and he hums in response.

"alright, i have to get back to work, i'll keep you updated on how jungkook's going," he says and we bid farewell, not before i thank him again.

"who was that?" namjoon asks as he re-enters the room holding 2 glasses of water.

"you know that guy i told you about?" i ask and he nods, "he's made contact with jungkook's family and is working with them, he just wanted to let me know."

"isn't what he's doing illegal?"

"in a way, yes because he's going behind the governments back but being a moonchild isn't exactly illegal so that means helping one is fine," i explain and he nods.

he sits down and we continue our last game of mario cart. he ended up winning by a millisecond which made him smile, showing the cutest dimple ever.

this boy will be the death of me.