7

namjoon pov

i feel a wave of fear wash over me after what i said and i subconsciously start crying. i feel a pair of arms wrap around me and i immediately safe.

"it's ok i don't hate you, how could i hate someone as cute as you?" he says and i hide my face in his neck.

"i've never told anyone that. it's been my secret for 16 years and it feels weird that it's out in the open. please don't tell anyone," i plea and he nods.

"of course i won't tell anyone but if you need anything just know i'm here ok?" he asks and i nod.

we decide to go and check on the boys so we stand up and enter the bathroom.

"are you ready?" i ask and he nods.

we all walk out of the bathroom and to the parking lot to see my dad waiting outside. as soon as he sees us he comes up to us and pulls both me and jungkook into a hug.

"are you boys ok? kook you sounded so distraught on the phone, i was so worried," my dad asks and pulls away from us.

"i'm ok dad, you should be more worried about this one," i reply referring to jungkook.

"i'm ok too mr kim, i just need to get home," jungkook sighs and i nod.

"you two get in and i'll take you home," he says and jimin and jungkook get into the car. once they're in, he turns to seokjin and i and pulls me away from him for a second.

"does he know about you?" he asks.

"y-yeah it just sorta came out. he asked how i knew what to do and it came out. i'm sorry," i apologise and he pulls me into a hug.

"don't apologise son, it happens. you did the right thing though," he says and pulls away from me, "seokjin i swear if you tell anyone."

"i won't i promise. i've hooked jungkook's family up with support and protection so that if someone does snitch it'll be looked over. they've saved hundreds of moon children and he's extremely nice," seokjin replies and my dad hugs him too.

"thank you, do you guys want to go home too?" he asks and i shrug.

"it's up to jin hyung," i reply and he shrugs.

"ok i'll be back though," he says and runs back into the school, only to come back a minute later.

we get in the car and we start going home. we drop jimin and jungkook off first and then we head to my place.

about a minute in i decide to take my contacts out since i'm tired. i hope that after they're out i'd get some sort of energy back but sadly, nothing happens. i rest my head on seokjin's shoulder and start dozing but we get home before i could fall asleep.

we get out of the car and enter the house. we go straight to my room and i start taking my foundation off. as i'm doing so i feel seokjin's gaze on me which causes me to blush.

"you're beautiful y'know?" he says out of the blue and i whine.

"i'm not really," i reply and he shakes his head.

"seriously, you're probably the most beautiful person i've ever seen," he continues as i throw the last make-up wipe in the bin.

"thank you," i say softly as i regain my energy from my aura.

i go over to the bed and rest my head on his shoulder, now that my secret's out i'm unsure of the future, what if we have a fight and he tells his dad? i start to regret coming out and i sigh.

"what's on your mind?" he asks.

"i regret telling you but in a way i don't? i've always wanted to hang out with you but i was always scared of this happening, terrified actually. i was planning on telling people what i was when the testing was over but that plan went out the window," i reply an he pulls me closer to him.

"i get that joonie and i'm happy that you felt comfortable enough to tell me. you're not alone and now i have more reason to fight for the freedom of moon children," he says and i smile.

"thank you."

"for what?"

"fighting for our freedom."