51

author pov

"h-hyung?" namjoon whispers and jin smiles and rubs his back, "what time is it?"

"5pm," jin replies softly and kisses the side of his head to calm the stressed boy down, "hey calm down baby, everything's sorted."

"i wish i didn't have to do this," he sighs, jin kissing him again.

"you don't have to for the next couple of weeks," jin smiles and before namjoon could argue back, he speaks up again, "baby you have allies. you've done all you can to prevent the war and you can't do it by yourself, we know now angel. you need a break."

"i kn-" namjoon is cut off by a bang downstairs which makes him race out of the room, sighing softly when he sees dowoon, "you ok bud?"

"yeah hyung! just dropped a book," he replies and heads up the stairs, "go back to bed, you're stressed."

"joon-ah," jin whispers and hugs the stressed king tightly, "dowoonie what's the best spa here?"

"there's a really popular one across from the faith tree. i'll get mum and dad to book it out for you both," dowoon smiles and jin thanks him.

"now, we are going to have a shower and get dressed into the comfiest clothes we have and then we're going to have a spa day," jin explains while leading the boy to the bathroom.

"b-but i-"

"joon just relax, you have nothing to worry about," he whispers and kisses him softly. they enter the bathroom and get undressed after getting clothes and towels, jin stepping in first and then namjoon. the king lets his fiancé wash him, smiling softly at the feeling of his lover's gentle touch and the hot water running over them. his muscles ached from staying in the same position for so long and the water and jin made it all feel better. they get out and jin dresses his angel, smiling at how loose and thin the material of both of their white outfits were for maximum comfort. they decide not to put shoes on since no one really does anyway and head to the spa. everyone silently gawks at the sight of namjoon since he looked like a mess, not wanting to go up to him since they knew their king was going through a hard time, "i'm gonna carry you."

"hyung you don't have to," namjoon replies but he's picked up anyway. the faith tree comes into sight and namjoon smiles at the memory of planting the now huge tree almost 3 years ago. namjoon called jun about 3 months after planting it to ask why it grew so big in such little time but he couldn't answer the question, things just grew quicker here. the success of the tree made everyone happy as they could have grass and flowers and everything earth does but on the moon. it also supplied more oxygen so humans could stay on the moon for longer. they walk into the spa and the workers gasp at the sight of their king and his fiancé.

"your highness, it's a pleasure to meet you," the receptionist bows and namjoon smiles at their respect.

"just call me namjoon," he replies and they get taken through to the massage table. they lay down and the masseuses start, namjoon sighing in content as his sore muscles are relieved.

"you're very tense your highness. thank you for all your hard work," she smiles as she massages his back, jin smiling at the faces his fiancé makes.

"anything for my people," namjoon says as jin holds his hand.

"are you glad we came now joon-ah?" jin asks with a smile and namjoon nods, "i love you baby, i'm so proud of everything you've done."

"i love you too hyung," namjoon replies with a smile. an hour later their massage is done and they're taken to chairs for their feet and hands to be massaged, "thank you for coming to see me."

"you don't need to thank me i'm your fiancé. we could be a universe apart and i'd still get to you," jin whispers and kisses him softly. namjoon starts to tear up and jin takes his hand away from being massaged to caress his cheek, "don't cry joonie bug."

"i just don't feel like i deserve you sometimes," he smiles as some tears fall, the workers rushing to get tissues for their king which namjoon thanks them for, "you're just so good to me and i feel like sometimes i can't give back the love you give me."

"you don't need too though joon. every time i see you smile or laugh or hear your voice is enough for me. you give me all the love in the world by being with me and you brighten up my days so much even if we're hundreds of miles away. if i didn't feel like you weren't giving me enough love i wouldn't have proposed," he whispers softly and kisses him again, "cheer up angel, i'm always here for you."

the young king was surrounded by support and he felt so safe and happy.