39

author pov

"i feel sick," namjoon sighs as they're about to walk out.

"you'll do fine namjoonie," jin whispers and kisses him softly, "i'll be there with you."

the doors open and the crowd gets more excited as his parents walk out first followed by namjoon and jin, namjoon trying his best not to look nervous.

"he has a blue aura!" a little girl gasps. other people gasp how handsome the king and queens son and his boyfriend are as they walk into the palace.

"finally home," the queen sighs in content and then watch as her son and his boyfriend look around in silent awe, a certain sadness about the soon to be king which makes both parents worry.

"mama!" dowoon exclaims while running down the stairs into his mum's arms. she spins him around and kisses his cheek, smiling when he giggles softly.

"do i not get a kiss?" the king asks with a smile and dowoon hugs him as well while giggling, "look who's over there little star."

"hyungie!" he yells excitedly and runs up to namjoon, the impact of the hug making him stumble a little.

"can you show him to his room baby?" she asks and he nods, holding namjoon's and jin's hands and taking them upstairs. he tells them to wait at a door while he runs off to grab the keys.

"i was never ever allowed in here because mum and dad were making it perfect," he explains with a smile and unlocks the door, stepping aside so the boy's could open it. when they do, he gasps at how beautiful it was. there was a hologram of the sky on the roof that was the same as the one where he's from and it was extremely earthy to make him feel more at home. there was a huge window with a sitting area decorated with pillows and blankets that looked over earth, a place where he felt he'd be spending a lot of his time. there was also books and vinyls of the music he liked. it was his dream room.

"come here dowoonie," namjoon smiles as he notices his brother still standing in the doorframe with a nervous look on his face. he hesitantly obeys and joins the couple in exploring the room.

"is that you joonie?" jin asks while pointing to a baby picture of him and he nods, "you were so cute."

"and i'm not now?" namjoon chuckles as jin kisses him softly.

"i guess so," he whispers softly and connect their lips again.

"hyung were you king of earth?" dowoon asks as namjoon and jin sit down on the bed, namjoon helping him up.

"no. in earth we have different countries and those places either have a king or queen, a prime minister or a president. jin hyung's dad is the president of korea," namjoon replies.

"can you teach me korean hyungie?" he asks and namjoon nods.

he had a feeling that after jin left, he'd be ok as long as he had his baby brother.