16

jin pov

i come back to the school because i forgot something from my locker when i see namjoon's car, weird. i go over to it and see taehyung, jimin and jungkook all crying.

"hey what's going on? is everything ok?" i ask worriedly and they all shake their heads.

"n-namjoon hyung is i-in there with h-hyunjin," jimin replies and i run into the school.

i hear the heartbreaking screams of the moonchild that stole my heart and i run towards them. as soon as i reach them i see namjoon all bloody and hyunjin about to stab him. i push him out of the way before he could and beat the shit out of him like there's no tomorrow. after i'm done i run over to namjoon. he smiles weakly as soon as he sees me and i wipe some tears from his face. i look besides him and see the knife and crushed sun crystals so i push them away from him as they're toxic.

i pick up the small boy and carry him out of the building.

"please hang in there namjoon," i say and he passes out.

i run to the car and the 3 boys and namjoon's dad come over to me.

"son," his dad whispers and brushes a stray piece of hair from his face.

we all get into the car and namjoon's dad speeds to his house.

"his aura is getting dimmer," i say worriedly as i don't know what it means.

"we don't have much time. if his aura goes away completely we will lose him," jungkook replies and i caress his cheek.

i hold him closer to me and i feel myself start to cry. i try to hold back my sobs but i fail and i feel a hand on my shoulder.

"it'll be ok jin, he'll make it," mr kim says, "he always does."

we pull into the driveway and we all get out. we enter the house and go into the basement. namjoon's dad takes him from me and puts him into a machine, closing the door after wards. he turns it on and it becomes steamy. after a couple of minutes the machine turns off and he opens the door again to reveal namjoon with all of his wounds healed, the only things left are the places where the sun crystals touched him and blood.

"did he get touched by sun crystals?" taehyung asks and i nod, "we gotta put him outside to counteract it."

"we have to shower him first, jin do you want to do it?" mr kim asks and i blush.

"u-um y-yeah," i reply and he him to me.

i walk up the stairs with him and enter his bathroom. i decided to run him a bath as it's easier. i set him on the toilet while i turn the water on. once the bath is full, i turn the water off and face the younger boy beside me. i take his clothes off and set him in the bath. almost immediately, his aura brightens a bit and he starts to stir.

"h-hyung," he says weakly and i smile.

"hey joonie you ok?" i ask and he shakes his head, "tired?"

"very," he replies and i start to wash his body.

he blushes as i continue to wash him. after i'm done i leave the room and grab the fluffiest towel i can find before re-entering. i drain the water and lift him out before wrapping him up like a burrito.

"t-thank y-you," he says almost inaudibly. i notice him starting to pass out again and i go quick to dress him.

"stay with me namjoon, just a little longer," i plea and he shakes his head in an attempt to get the feeling to go away.

i throw a singlet and shorts onto him and carry him downstairs and outside. it's just now becoming dark so we got out here in time. i notice that his aura doesn't get any brighter and it's extremely dim. like a phone on extremely low brightness.

"joon you ok?" i ask as i set him down on the ground but he doesn't respond.

"please be ok."