18

namjoon pov

i cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back and gave me small kisses on the side of my head. it felt good to be held and comforted by the man i love and i wanted it to last forever. he pulls my head from his shoulder and wipes my tears away before cupping my cheeks and kissing me. when we pull away i smile sadly at him and he does the same. i lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"everything's so hard. i just want something to be simple for once," i say as the beautiful man above me strokes my hair.

"it'll get easier soon. andre is waiting for the results from your DNA tests and once he gets them back, everything will become a little easier," he reassures and i smile against him.

we share a other kiss before we hear the door open to reveal my exhausted father with a jar of lunar dust. i instantly groan when i see it and hiss in pain as my leg gets hotter.

"i'm so happy you're ok," he says and hugs me, "i'm sorry i have to do this."

"it's for the better, it's fine," i reply and he nods before sitting down at my legs.

i hold jin's hand tightly as he puts a small amount if the substance on it. i yell out in pain as my leg starts to steam as if a hot pan has been submerged into water. tears start to fall from my eyes as he continues to put the powdery substance on. seokjin kisses my head to distract me from the pain which helps a little.

"please dad, please stop," i pant out and he does.

"i'm so proud of you son, there's only a little bit to go," he praises as he gives me water which i gladly accept.

i take a breather for a minute and put the water down. i grab jin's hand again and get ready for more pain. the pain feels like getting burned badly but 10 times over. it's honestly the most painfullest thing in the universe. he continues to put the lunar dust on my leg until the places where the sun crystals were placed are covered. there's a few scars but other than that it's like nothing ever happened.

"good job joonie!" jin praise and attacks my face with kisses.

"thanks hyung," i giggle.

my dad decides to leave us and we lay down. i put my head on his chest and he holds me close to him.

"i really thought that i was gonna lose you," seokjin says quietly after a while, his voice cracking a little.

"i'm sorry this happened hyung," i reply and climb on top of him. i cup his face and kiss him.

"namjoon?"

"yeah?"

"will you be mine?"

"of course."