Dally

You bounce your son Johnny on your hip as you try and mix his bottle. It's hard being a teen mom, but it's ever harder when your boyfriend is rarely around when you need him most. Somehow, some way, you manage to feed Johnny and get him to bed. By the time Johnny is sleeping, you're ready to sleep. It's been a long day. But you need to stay up to see where Dallas has been. It must be 1 am when he finally walks through the door. You stand up immediately.

"Where the hell have you been Dallas Winston?" you cry. And then you notice the giant gash along his cheek. "Don't even tell me," you sigh as you bury your head in your hands.

"Look Alex, I can explain-"

"Save it! Dallas I've had my hands full with Johnny ever since he was born! He's teething now, so all he does is scream. And I can't cook while he's crawling all over shoving his fingers in outlets! You promised that you would help with this baby when we found out. So far all you did was help make him!" Dally goes to grab your hands but you yank them away and fold your arms, turning your back on him.

"Alex look, I was on my way home when Shepard came up to me, telling me that the Socs had Angela. I couldn't tell him no! After all, the Socs can't go beating up girls now! If I didn't teach them a lesson, they might come after you or Johnny next! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you two got hurt. So I went over there, stomped some Soc ass and then came back home," he explained. You sighed and turned around.

"I'm sorry Dal, I've just been really stressed lately, that's all. Is Angela okay?" you ask. Dally pulled you into his chest and kisses the top of your head.

"No, no I'm sorry babe. I'll be around more often. Yeah, Angela's okay. I love you a lot, okay?"

"I love you too. C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," you reply as you kiss his cheek.