CHAPTER TWO

October 12th, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia

Nick Breeding

 I always look forward to weekends cause that's when I get to see my two beautiful girls

I always look forward to weekends cause that's when I get to see my two beautiful girls. After my crazy ass week of dealing with the club, and well the hoes too cause I guess you could say am a bachelor now, I like to wined down and enjoy my daughters company. When the two of them together they're a handful but I don't mind that shit, they my kids and I love them.

It's going on three months since Maci left me and I ain't gonna lie ya boy was hurt. I still ain't over the fact that Nichole isn't really my kid, I had a twin brother that I basically had killed, and the women I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with left me and told me she wanted nothing to do with me. My life made a three-sixty and it wasn't for the better, everything was going down hill for me.

"Good morning boss man," I felt kisses being placed all over my lips and cheeks. I started stretching, "Mmm, good morning beautiful." I was hurt and these past few days I haven't been my regular self so this entire week I had tiny, one of the bottle girls from the club come over and spend the night.

"What you wanna have for breakfast," she climbed on top of me as I laid down, straddling me.

"I think I wanna have some of you," I got up lifting her up placing her back down on the bed, getting on top of her pinning her arms, kissing her neck as she squealed from the ticklish feeling. "Baby, mmm stop that tickles."

I moved down from her neck to her chest sending my tongue around her exposed breast, working my way down to her bellying button sending kisses to it. "SHIT DADDY," I looked up at her as she was deeply involved. From I been fucking tiny I never once eat her box cause I just felt like Maci was the only female I could of do that type of shit with, but today I was gonna give her this tongue. The minute I started getting closer she closed her legs, "wait Nick what you doing, I thought you said you don't do that type of stuff, Why the change now."

"Yeah I know what I told you, so shut up and enjoy the moment while it last," I wasn't expecting that response outta her I thought she was gonna just let a nigga do what he had to do but I guess not. I started tracing my tongue down her inner thighs, getting it nice and wet, taking my fingers and placing it at her entrance sliding them in. She was so wet that all her juices was draining down my hands, "damn girl I ain't even get to put my tongue on that yet," she started giggling softly to herself but loud enough for me to hear. I ran my tongue over her clit while my my index finger and my middle finger was still inside her, that sent her body into a shock because she quivered. I looked up at her while I continue licking over her clit and fingered her, she was rubbing and playing with her nipples, tugging and pulling on them, I was turned on immediately. I couldn't help but to say something, even if I didn't wanted to, I became lost in the moment, "fuck you look sexy doing that Maci."