CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Atlanta, GA
November 23rd, 2019

Nick Breeding

"So you still ain't gone tell me who that was huh, cause if you think I'm gonna just forget about it I'm not

"So you still ain't gone tell me who that was huh, cause if you think I'm gonna just forget about it I'm not."
Maci had hit me in my side and gave me a look as if I was crazy, "Babe stop!" I was willing to let it go but I mean I've never seen that nigga around no place and to top it off Jessie was pregnant so I know she wasn't out here dating while carrying some other nigga baby.

We finally pulled up to six flags to celebrate my nephew's second birthday and I think I was more excited than the kids. I get to spend the day with my family creating memories with each other and I couldn't of been any more happier, only person missing was Rod.

"Okay everybody now before we jump out of this car I need for one of you to say a prayer, you know just to keep us safe as we go on our day."

Jessie thumped me from the back seat, "Wow bro look at you, you really have changed cause this ain't you," she shot a stare into Maci's direction. "Girl Maci what the hell you did to my brother."

They all started laughing, even Nathan all because he saw everyone else laugh. "Okay stop playing with me and lets be serious ok, come on so I can take my kids to go see tweety bird and them."

"Alright ok I'll say a prayer," Vanny suggested. "Dear Heavenly Father first we want to give you thanks for waking us up and bringing us all together for the celebration of another birthday for our nephew Nathan. We ask that you watch over each and everyone of us as we carry out our day here at six flags and we go on with nothing but positivity in the air in Jesus name."

"Amen," we all said in unison.

"Okay guys lets get going, hold up I just realize something." I stoped in my tracks, leaving a awkward silence in the air.

"Nick what is it this time," Jessie said with a goffey look on her face."

"Every last one of y'all pregnant." Maci gave me a look from the corner of her eyes and I just so happened to catch it. I honestly had forgotten that she didn't want nobody knowing until her first visit with doctor burrows but I guess excitement took over me, and she had the conversation with me before we left the house that we was gonna do things on her terms but I honestly forgot.

Vanny looked straight to Maci's stomach, "hold up sis, so you gone and get pregnant again? Y'all gone have a whole basketball team before we all know it." Vanny and Jessie started cracking up with one another over the slick comment. "No, no if it's another girl they gone have a cheerleading squad," Jessie also commented.