CHAPTER FOURTY

Atlanta, GA
July 11th, 2020

Jessie Breeding

"Oh shit Cas, fuck me, baby, " I said while throwing my head back as I straddled his lap, and faced the ceiling while he pulled on my ponytail

"Yeah, tell me how much you miss this dick." we were in the back of Casanova's two thousand and nineteen Maserati Levante parked in front of the beach. I missed him so much and he could tell because I was rocking this nigga's world.

"I'm about to cum," he speeds up his pace as he made it known to me he was a minute away from a nut, which was really annoying to me because we just started fucking less than fifteen minutes ago.
"Don't come in me," I yelled through my panting breaths, but I was too late as I felt his warm semen gushed out my entrance. I pushed him off of me and grabbed the wet wipes I had stashed in my purse. "If I get pregnant again I promise you I'll kill your ass, I told you I'm not on birth control."

"If you get pregnant again I'll still be here, Jess you know you're important to me and I'll do whatever it takes to be with you. I love the two you already got that ain't mine so why you think things gone change."

I rolled my eyes because this nigga was begging me once again for a kid. "Let it go Cas, I'm not having this conversation with you anymore. If you cum in me again I promise that would your last time because I need for the two of us to be on the same page, I don't want any more kids right now. Let's not forget I'm still learning to trust your ass again." I found out that he was telling the truth about Chrissy but I also learned that they fucked around before. That shit sent a rage into my body that not even his big ass could control, he lied to my face without any sign of remorse.

"Why every time we get into it you bring that shit up," he sucked his teeth at me. "Why bother coming around when I call or have me around your kids if you don't know if you trust me as yet, you confuse as hell. Look, Jessie, I don't wanna argue with you, we both got caught in the moment a minute ago so let's just enjoy the rest of the evening, okay."

"It's getting late anyway and I have to pick the kids up from my brother's house. Maybe we could get dinner tomorrow, or lunch, you choose." I ended the night early because I know things weren't gonna just be good after our little exchange of words. I didn't even kiss him goodnight or give him the opportunity to try and get me to stay any longer. I jumped out of his car and back into mine, taking a deep breath before starting up my truck and pulling off.

Summer walker'splaying games blasted through my stereo as I drove through my brother's neighborhood. I had a lot on my mind, things that I never thought I'd be thinking about, which is ending things between me and Cas. I know I couldn't give him what he wanted so I rather he go and find someone that can make that happen. The constant nagging was starting to put a strain on me so I did the only thing I know could get it to stop, which happened to be leaving him for good. I cut my car off after pulling into Nick's driveway only to be distracted by the sounds of an argument that was obviously between him and Zina.