CHAPTER NINE

Atlanta, Georgia
October 25th,2019

Roddy Breeding

I was so sick of getting in between my siblings and they bullshit

I was so sick of getting in between my siblings and they bullshit. I was trying my best to change and be a better man for the sake of me and my fiancé, she changed a nigga and I loved the new me I was growing and I looked at things differently and it was all thanks to her.
When nick got released from the hospital I insisted on him staying with me because I really didn't want nothing happening to my brother again, and besides I know for a fact that because of his difficulties right now he was gonna need some assistance.

Jessie had came over so that Nathan could keep his two cousins company while we chopped it up about what was going on between Nick and Maci and just the way he's been treating her lately. During the conversation Jessie told us that Kendal had confessed to Toya about being the one responsible for my brother being shot. I was so mad but because I had to be the one to calm Nick down I didn't want it being known what I was about to do.

But that wasn't even the messed up part about it, Jessie and Maci was planning on taking matters into their own hands and killing him they're self. Hearing that hit a nerve in Nick because he threw his glass at the wall which startled Nathan, so Jessie went to comfort him. "Yo bro lemme use your phone right quick," he wheeled himself into the front part of the house to take his call. I already knew who he was gonna call, it was so obvious.

The things that was going on in my siblings lives is all a retaliation of things they did in their past, and I know because I have received my own karma for all the wrong I've done to the women that I been with and I'm still paying for it. A few months ago me and Vanny went to the doctor because she would complain about the bad periods she was having only to find out that she had a large cyst sitting on her ovaries and would have to undergo surgery as soon as possible, I thought after the surgery we would receive great news but instead we found out that it was impossible right now for her to ever conceive. I was hurt but through it all I never once turn my back on her, made her feel less of herself, or put her down because of her disabilities but instead I stayed by her side, I made her feel special, and I loved her and showed her I appreciated her. This was something I was trying to teach my big brother Nick but I guess because I'm younger I didn't know anything, but look where he's at right now.

"This bitch be trippin dwag, like I never wanted to hit a women so bad until now, she find herself disrespecting me and shit like what the fuck," Nick came back into the kitchen heated as ever.

"Yo come here lemme talk to you right quick, and I really want for you to hear me out not from your little brother's perspective but man to man," I opened up the fridge grabbing a budlight cracking it open with my teeth, "If nobody is willing to sit down and have a honest conversation with you about your actions lately, I will. The first time you cheated on Maci it was with Toya, after that she took you back and things was good from there. You guys got into another rocky patch and y'all broke up and you was in Orlando for a while. When you came back you came with a pregnant Toya and you still was fucking with Maci while she was unaware of Toya being pregnant despite the kid not actually being yours." He sucked his teeth while putting his hand in his face, "hear me out Kidd, hear me out," that was the nick name I had for him. "When Maci found out about it she was so distraught that she hurt her own self in the process. Even after all that happened to Maci in the accident she still turned up pregnant with your second child, only to end up have a premature birth. After that she took sick to the point the doctors wasn't even sure she was going to make it you know what you did, you left her basically for dead because you didn't even go see her on her dying bed instead you was in the club running after a quick fuck. Someone who is only turning into a liability because she ain't even hear for you right now by your side. When Maci heard what happened to you she passed out and again hurt her own self in the process, you wanna know why I broke that down to you the way I did," I went silent waiting for his response.