CHAPTER FOUTY-THREE

Atlanta, GA
July 12, 2020
3:00 am

Nick Breeding

Something was telling me to follow Maci out of the house when I saw her leaving from the corner of my eye

Something was telling me to follow Maci out of the house when I saw her leaving from the corner of my eye. This girl always had something up her selves, I mean what the hell was she thinking to go after this crazy ass nigga.

I was pushing almost one hundred and eighty miles trying to catch up with this fool, passing every slow ass car in front of me, because I was determined to get my sister and her kids back in good care. I just wish I knew what his intentions were with her because as far as I know, he moved on, so why was he back making her life a living hell. "Come on nigga where the fuck is you going," I said to myself. We had to been driving for more than half an hour since I caught up to him after he pulled his gun out on Maci. He turned into the dark woods where some old abandon mansion was, only things that were around us were trees and pure darkness. He wasn't able to notice my car because all my lights was off and I had to been about three cars behind him when I was following him.

I parked a few trees behind the building, it was perfect enough to not be noticed but I still was able to see everything. I watched as he took my niece out of the car seat while she happened to still be fast asleep, but my nephew, on the other hand, kept asking for his mom, hearing his tiny cries made me get a tight grip on my Glock. I didn't wanna shoot his ass right there because I ain't know who else could be around keeping watch, Kendal is a motherfucker who never walk around slipping, and just like that he was met at the door with a female, I couldn't make out who she was because of where she was standing and also because I was far but I could see what she had on, it was a pink sweatsuit, and her hair was braided just like how my wife wore her's which reminded me to call her and let her know I was ok.

I was looking everywhere for my phone considering I just had it in my hand but I gave up looking for it once I heard my sisters screams as I watched Kendal drag her by her hair through the dirt. "SOMEBODY HELP ME," Jessie yelled, hearing her screams were so gut-wrenching because as much as I wanted to run over to her rescue I couldn't take any chances.

"Bitch shut up, you brought all this on yourself being a fucking hoe while I'm gone." It was eating me up not to let off a few in this nigga's head but it would ruin my plan, I wanted everybody dead that was in on this. I didn't want to make any moves until patch got here and I couldn't drop my location to him until I find my phone. "Damn, how the fuck did my shit get down here," it was wedged between the seat and the armrest. It became a struggle to reach for it but I was able to retrieve it. I immediately sent my location to Roddy and Patch, letting them know where to park and told them that it would be easier if they ride together.

I wasn't about to waste any more time sitting in that car because only God knows what this nigga could be doing to my sister. I tucked both of my guns in my waist, fixed my black ski mask on my face and quietly exited my car. Slowly making my way through the yard checking my surroundings as I ducked down while passing the first floor window. I couldn't really describe this place but it was clear nobody ever got the opportunity to live in it due to the conditions. It had about four stories to it, with tall trees in the front of the yard which made it easier for me to stay hidden.