CHAPTER SIX

Atlanta, Georgia
October 16th, 2019

Maci King

After my run in at the hospital with kendal I knew that if I didn't try getting out the house I might of went crazy

After my run in at the hospital with kendal I knew that if I didn't try getting out the house I might of went crazy. Roddy was enjoying the company of his nieces and he asked to keep them for a extra night, he even volunteered to take them to see Nick and I was happy because I don't think I could do it.

It was going on nine thirty and I was getting ready to hit up the club. I know I said I wanted to be done with Nick but honestly I was going so I could of see what this bitch Tiny looked like. When I pulled up to the club the line was wrapped around the door I couldn't believe it, Maybe cause I ain't been to the club in a while. I walked straight up to the door cause well I mean it was Nick's club and I was well known to the workers.

"Hey what a surprise to see you in here," one of the bartenders I was familiar with walked over to me, giving me a side hug, "Well you know eventually I'll have to get out the house, get a reminder of what it's like to be free again," we shared a little laugh together.

I walked around for a bit going upstairs in the VIP section scooping out the scene, it was some famous boxer in the club that had every hoe in here attention. I just sat and watch until he caught me staring at him, I turned my head swiftly.

I requested for tiny to bring my hookah to me so I could get up close and personal, finally she came walking to my table setting my hookah up. "Heyyyy, you partying all alone tonight."

This hoe was talking to me as if we was friends and I damn sure wasn't looking for her to be my friend

This hoe was talking to me as if we was friends and I damn sure wasn't looking for her to be my friend. "It look that way huh," I cocked my head to the side because I mean it was real obvious that I was.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you, I just saw that you was alone," she said while adjusting the foil on the hookah machine. 

I don't care if I was coming off rude but I mean I'm sure she knew just who the fuck I was and that's probably why she was talking so much. But I only came to get a full view of the hoe and she ain't had nothing on me and I wasn't saying that cause she was fucking with Nick it was straight facts.