CHAPTER ONE

October 12th, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia

Maci G. King

I was packing away all my clothes and shoes out of the closet as I was preparing to move into my new home down in Buckhead,Georgia, where I could be closer to my store

"Hey mama big girl, you ready to move into your new big house," I coo'ed at Nicole as she walked into the closet in her walker.

Things was going so great for me and my two beautiful girls, we landed the prefect home that had three bedrooms, two and a half bath, and the most beautiful backyard for them to grow to love. What made it even better was the fact that it was in my name, and I paid for it with my own money.

I had Nicole and Nikita this weekend because I didn't want Nick to know I was moving neither did I want him finding out where. He was a mess at this point and if you would leave it up to me I wouldn't have him seeing none of the girls but I wasn't gonna do that to them, I don't think they would deserve not having a dad in their lives, especially Nichole considering I wasn't her biological mother, I mean neither was Nick her biological father.

Eventually he did take the DNA on Nicole and it turns out they did share the same blood but he wasn't the father, she was basically his niece. He was hurt about it and his hurt made him turn to a dark place. The day me and baby Nikita was going home from the hospital he never came to pick us up, I had to call his brother to come and get us. When I got home the house was a mess and to top it off he had Nicole sitting up in her own shit, that sent a rage into my body, that's when I knew it was time for him to go.

When I speak to Rod he would tell me how some times Nick would sleep at the club or at his worker Tiny's house. The one he swear he didn't wanted but that was in his nature he couldn't help but to use his dick before his brain. I never thought for one second that I would have a good relationship with Roddy but we did, he kept me updated with the breeding family and their everyday drama. He even mentioned that Jessie was knocked up again by her son's dad, kendal I couldn't believe it. The women that was once someone I could always depend on for strong advice went against her own word, but who was I to sit and judge, I took her brother back time and time again after he cheated on me.

DING! DONG!

"Who the hell could that be," I said to myself while running for the door.

I didn't bother checking the peep hole because I mean I really didn't think it was nobody important. When I opened up the door it was someone I really didn't want to see, someone I wish I never opened my door for.

I tried pushing the door close but he was stronger than me and with one strong push he busted the door open and I fell to the floor, I tried getting up running for the stairs to protect my babies but I was to slow because he pulled me by my hair.