CHAPTER FIVE

Atlanta,Georgia
October 15th, 2019

Jessie Breeding

"Jessie wait, hear me out ok it ain't what you think it is I walked into her in the hallway before I went into the room to talk with your brother, I just wanted to comfort him after what he been through baby, It isn't what it look like

"Jessie wait, hear me out ok it ain't what you think it is I walked into her in the hallway before I went into the room to talk with your brother, I just wanted to comfort him after what he been through baby, It isn't what it look like."

"Yeah so why she froze up like that, like she hiding something and don't know how to say it. You need to explain yourself because it ain't looking to good for you. I mean damn after all we been through I let you back into my life as if nothing ever happened and you about to betray me like this."

"Stop Ight please don't take it there because you know it's only you I'm into, plus you have my son how you think I'm gonna fuck with your brother girl like that come on Jessie don't even do me like that."

I wanted to believe him but the way Maci was acting gave them away, they had to be hiding something and I was gonna make it my business to find out what it was.

"Speaking of son, I actually wanted to talk too you about something."

"I know what you gonna say Jess I already know, you bout to tell me you pregnant."

How in the hell did he know and further more why didn't he say anything. "Wait how did you know, that's what you and Maci was talking about huh, damn I can't keep a secret around here."

He started smiling which detected that he was happy and I felt a heavy weight being lift off my shoulders. He pulled me in giving me a hug and a kiss, and I was so happy because I wasn't into having another argument I just wanted this right here, for him to hold me and embrace this moment.

Maci came walking into the lobby headed towards the elevator, "hey babe I should go apologize to her for overreacting."

"Yeah you should cause she don't deserve that, she already going through a lot."

I hurry walked over to where she was before she stepped onto the elevator. She was in tears and I really hope it had nothing to do with me.
"Hey Maci baby it's going to be ok," I pulled her in placing her head on my shoulder comforting her. "It's going to be ok boo, Nick is going to make it through he is strong and he have you and those two beautiful girls by his side." I was hoping that it did have something to do with Nick's situation and nothing else, but she only started crying even more louder. I pulled her by her arm sitting her down in the chair that sat across from the elevator. "It's ok you don't have to explain anything right now just try to relax and catch yourself."

"It's just that, I can't do this Jessie I know that some how some way he's gonna try and use all of what's happening to try and get me back and to be honest I can't continue to let that man use me. These few months I've learned to love myself and I now know my worth. I had a whole child prematurely, in the process I almost lost my life and you know where he was IN BED WITH A FUCKING BOTTLE GIRL, I can't do this any more I can't, I just want what's best for me THATS ALL," she started crying even more, as if someone died. It felt like the day she was in the accident before she walked out, she was hurt all over again, consoling her made me look back at my situation. She was trying to be strong for herself and she was fighting for her own worth, while me on the other hand was knocked up again by the same man who told me my son wasn't good for his lifestyle.