CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Atlanta, GA
November 28th, 2019
11:30 pm

Nick Breeding

My family had hurt me so deep this time, me and my brother were close despite the many disagreements we shared but I still held it down for him and he did the same for me but this time around all that shit went out the window all because he though...

My family had hurt me so deep this time, me and my brother were close despite the many disagreements we shared but I still held it down for him and he did the same for me but this time around all that shit went out the window all because he thought I wouldn't understand.

I left Maci at home because I needed to clear my mind, but the only way I knew how to do that was to drown myself in work. It was Thanksgiving and I was supposed to take time off from work to be with family but you saw how that turned out. When I pulled up front at the club it was packed to capacity, which meant that the money was definitely rolling in tonight. I threw my keys to Jeff, one of the bouncers at the front and made my way inside.

As soon as I got in that joint I ran straight into Angel and honestly I wish I hadn't because she was begging me to talk and I really didn't know what we had to talk about considering I'm trying to make things right with Maci, and I was attending sessions with my psychiatrist to better myself, I wasn't gonna let her fuck that up.

"Can we just go up to your office and talk please, I really never thought I'd see you again considering you blocked me on everything and deleted my number. I miss you so much baby and that sweet ass dick," she started pushing up on me and rubbing my print through my pants.

"You just won't let go huh, look I'm done with you love when I said that I meant that shit this ain't a game. I'm not looking for any more friends or extra pussy I got enough of that at home try catch a hint, I- DON'T- WANT-YOU. Member you told me I'll be running back to you but look at you right now, get the fuck up off me hoe."

She started acting an entire fool, drawing attention to us. "NIGGA FUCK YOU PUSSY, YOU WOULD BE IN HAVEN TO EVER TASTE THIS PUSSY AGAIN YOU CLOWN. SHOULD'VE LET MY BROTHERS BURN YO BITCH STORE UP BITCH ASS NIGGA, GO HOME AND TAKE CARE THEM KIDS WHAT AIN'T EVEN YOURS."

This bitch was pushing me over the edge in a matter of seconds without even knowing it, so I just continue mobbing my way through the crowd towards the VIP section because if I stood there and listened to her talk to me the way she was that probably would've been her last words before I knocked her ass out.

I always had a section that read reserved for when I was ready to go up there and party. Tiny came by as soon as I took a seat but I know she wasn't coming on no other shit because me and her had already made it clear that things were done between us.
"Hey boss man, should I get someone to bring you a bottle."

"Yeah that would be good, but why don't you come sit down with me and have a drink once it gets here." I know I was tripping when I asked her that but it was just a drink, I had no intentions on making it anything more than what it was.

"Okay sure," she said while taking up her tray and modeling off. It was a fact she had put that extra wine into her walk because she knew I was looking, I couldn't help that though I was just being my normal self and that was a man.