CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Atlanta, GA
November 15th, 2019

Maci king

I was so happy to have that weight lifted off of my shoulders because I don't think I could of hide it any longer

I was so happy to have that weight lifted off of my shoulders because I don't think I could of hide it any longer. I had a new mission and that was to end things between me and Gervonta but I just don't want to hurt him because he's been so good to me, and I hope what I'm about to do is the right thing.

I had just landed in Chicago; where I'm from, for Gervonta's fight tonight. It was a long holiday weekend so I thought it would be best that I waited until the last night to tell him.

The driver had finally pulled up to this secret spot he had gotten for us this weekend and let me tell you that shit was big, I couldn't even believe it.

"Damn he really outdone himself this weekend didn't he," I said to the driver. I ended up flying on his private jet alone because he had left before I did due to him having a press conference and a few extra things he needed to get done. I didn't mind because I really needed to get myself together for when I give him this bad news. As soon as I stepped inside I was blown away once again, he had all of the works set out for me. A beautiful bouquet of roses placed on the table that centered the walkway but it was a joke compared to the other surprise he had for me.

 A beautiful bouquet of roses placed on the table that centered the walkway but it was a joke compared to the other surprise he had for me

It was so beautiful, a bouquet of roses placed on every stair that led up straight to the bedroom. "This man always go above and beyond just to make me smile." I was going to miss all of this right here, I know I didn't even deserve it. When I got to the room I was surprised by his warm presence, "oh my gosh baby you told me you wasn't gonna be here." I squealed while charging into arms and just like that my mission was going out the window. "I just know you were lying."

We started kissing passionately which was a first because he wasn't big on kissing so it was a surprise to me. "Baby slow down, I just got in and I really wanna take a shower and catch a nap."

"Maci are you serious right now, this the first in days we get to be alone, I even came up here early to set all this stuff up just for you now you telling me you're tired. This ain't you, I wanna know what's really going on."