CHAPTER FOUR

October 15th,2019
Atlanta, Georgia

Maci  G king

It's been three days since I been in this hospital with Nick and he ain't woke up yet

It's been three days since I been in this hospital with Nick and he ain't woke up yet. The doctors said that if he don't come out of a coma or show any signs of recovery they may have to pull the plug on him.
It hurt me to see him in these kind of conditions, he was practically a vegetable already. They placed a tube in his windpipe through his mouth and it hooked up to a breathing machine, he had Cast on both of his legs, on his arm, and bandages on most of his body from where he had surgery to remove the bullets.

I had to get bandaged up myself because when I passed out from the news about nick I took a hard fall, hitting my head on the edge of the table. I sat in this hospital room next to his bed side thinking about how much drama we bring into each other's lives even when we not together.

My phone started ringing from a unknown caller, so I got up to step outside the room to take it. Placing the phone to my ear covering my other ear with my hand due to all the noise around me, "Hello." The person wasn't saying anything so I just hanged it up. As soon as I was going back into the room it ring again. "Hello listen stop playing on my damn phone," then I heard soft crying on the other end.

"Maci it's me Toya, I know I'm the last person you wanna talk to but I really need your help. I fucked up bad and I don't know who to call or talk too please can you help me."

The nerve of this bitch, I really didn't trust her enough to even wanna help her so why the fuck she thought it was a good idea to call me. "No whatever it is you need help with call the police, I can't believe you Toya I mean you left your kid for basically a total stranger because you knew from the start she wasn't his and he love that little girl so much," I got caught in my emotions because I started crying breathlessly. 

"I think I killed him." Those words was the reason I was able to catch myself because if she was talking about Nick, she could promise herself she's a dead bitch. "You killed who, what are you trying to say your the reason Nick's in here."

"No, but I know who did, it was my," before I let her finish her sentence I already know who it was.

"Kendal," we said in unison."

"How did you know, Maci I'm sorry I really am sorry but just hear me out. About two days ago he did some thing to me and I got tired of it so I stabbed him in the chest I ran outta there but I don't know if I killed him. Now I'm at the greyhound bus station on my way back to Atlanta, can I see my baby please I just."

I cut her off mid sentence, "You must be crazy, you just admit to not being sure if you killed the man who is after you and you want me bring  you around the little girl that you abandoned for the man who may or may not have killed Nick, that's a joke right. You know what forget that but I'll do this one favor for you, if Nick doesn't wake up and the doctors have to pull the plug on him just know you and kendal gone be fucking dead and that's on my life because you brought this drama to our lives. From Nicole's biological father breaking into my house trying to take her, From Jessie getting pregnant again by your no good ass boyfriend, and for him finding out where I live to continue showing up at my door step to punish me for something I had nothing to do with. So I don't feel sorry for you, I hope he finds you and when he do I want him to give you what you deserve," I hanged up my phone putting it in flight mode, I just wanted to be alone with Nick.