CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Atlanta, GA
November 17th, 2019

Nick Breeding

Maci was back in town after her trip was cut short

Maci was back in town after her trip was cut short. I assume it was due to her finally telling Gervonta what was up between me and her. I was on my way to drop the girls back off because she kept telling me how much she missed them and I also had my first appointment with this psychiatrist I found in town.

When I pulled up outside her house I just sat in the driveway for about a minute before going inside because I wanted to think about what I was doing. I made her leave a man I know she was deeply in love with and I knew for sure he was deeply in love with her just as much but I love Maci so much and I can't just let her go.

She must've heard my car because she came running out, "My babies, oh my gosh I miss you guys so much." She pulled the back door open kissing up on both of the girls, then taking Nichole out the car seat.

"Hey pumpkin did you miss mommy?, I miss you so so much baby," she tap my head. "I missed you too daddy." I couldn't help but to blush cause I mean my baby was back where she belonged. "Daddy misses you too baby, Um when I get back we could all hang out ok but I have a meeting to get to ASAP." I know I wasn't being honest with Maci but I just couldn't tell her where I was really going, I think I wanted progress first then I was gonna mention it to her. I got out to help her carry the girls inside so I could get going on my way and get this session over and done with.

When I pulled up to the doctors office I immediately got outta my car nearly running for the entrance. "Hello, how may I help you today?" A lady said to me who was sitting behind the desk, I automatically assume she was the receptionist. "Ahh yeah my name is Nick Breeding, I'm here for a twelve o'clock appointment with Dr.Megan McGregor." The lady who was behind the desk had to be in her late thirties; I just hope that the doctor was the same because I really didn't want for any distractions. "You can fill out this form right here seeing that it is your first time, in the back is a contract that you must sign in order to carry out your first session. You could have a seat right in the chair over there and Dr.McGregor will be with you shortly."

As I patiently waited so many things ran across my mind like, if me telling my problems to someone else is what I really needed. I know for sure it was Maci I want to some day spend the rest of my life with, shit I'm here because of her. I admitted to myself that I have a problem with commitment and I had no more control over any of that and it was a big issue for me and Maci's relationship. It was tearing our family apart and now hearing the news about another baby on the way opened my eyes.

"Nick Breeding," a light skin beautiful lady came out of the back calling for my name. This was my first strike weather or not after today I was gonna continue with these sessions because I really didn't want to fuck up any more. I got up from the chair walking over to the Beautiful face that was standing in front of me, grabbing her hand and giving it a nice firm shake. As soon as I looked down at her hand I saw the wedding band which made me a little at ease because one of my code was never to mess with a married women.