CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Atlanta, Georgia
October 28th,2019

Nick Breeding

I know what I told Maci but if I was gonna be honest with myself I really didn't mean it when I told her move on, but I do want her to be happy

Today I was going to the hospital to get my casts removed and the bandages changed, I thanked God everyday that my situation wasn't worse and I was able to walk when I get my cast off. I was in the bathroom drying off after my two dollar bath considering I couldn't take full body showers or anything. The bathroom door swang open as Maci walked in, unaware that somebody was in here, I was butt ass naked when she walked In.

"Sorry I didn't know anyone was in here, I just wanna pee it'll be quick," she walked in keeping her head down as if she never seen me naked.

"Mai can I ask you something."

"Ah ya just did, but you could ask another one," I shook my head at her smart remark. "Anyways, did you fuck him."

"Excuse me," she cocked her head into my direction, "We not doing that today, ok." She got up off the toilet washing her hands by the sink, I blocked the bathroom door with the wheelchair. "Nick get out my way I'm not doing this with you alright now get out of my way," she tried pushing me outta the way but she wasn't strong enough.

"No, now answer my question did you fuck dude," I sat there waiting on my answer, but she just stood in front of me was a facial expression of annoyance written all over it. My appointment was at two o'clock and it was only after eleven so I had time, and I wasn't moving until she answered my question.

"NO NICK," she shouted.

"Hey watch your tune of voice ain't no need for you to be getting loud, plus I just put the girls down for they nap. Now I don't know who you think you lying to but it ain't me. Me and Gervonta been cool and a few times I held the club for him and his crew so I know the shit he be doing and what that nigga about when it comes down to women."

Her face turned a blush red and it only did that when she was hiding something, "We didn't have sex ok but he did eat me that night before I came from Vegas."

"Was it good," I looked her straight in the eye.

"What type of question is that, nigga get out of my way because you got me all the way fucked up if you think I'm gonna answer that," she tried moving me out the way again but she couldn't, I pulled her in between my legs putting my hand on her thighs.

"Prove to me that he's better than me and if you could do that I'll leave you alone for good, I promise it would only be about the kids if you could prove it."

I slowly pulled down her tights, pushing her against the bathroom counter helping her get up, spreading them legs open, placing them on my shoulders. I started by kissing on her legs go up to her thighs, just to help her relax. rubbing on her clit with my thumb while I still kissed on her inner thighs, My face then met with that pretty little pussy but my eyes still was focused on her beautiful face, while her eyes looked back into mines. I puckered my lips sending kisses to it, she threw her head back at the unmanageable feeling, rubbing on her breast at the same time. As soon as I started licking on her clit and we was getting into it, both of the girls got up crying. "You have to be fucking kidding me," I said under my breath, hanging my head low.