The meeting

''Tessa, are you ready? we are going to be late from the flight if you don't finish in 5 minutes''.

''Just a second mom I cant find my headphones''. ughh I hate when I lose something especially headphones, they are so hard to find .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I went downstairs to see my mom and dad already in the car waiting for me impatiently. I grabbed my things and sat in the car ready to go.

At the airport.

''Flight number **** is delayed for 3 hours because of the bad weather conditions''. we heard the girl say.

''Oh damn it what are we gonna do''.  i guess by the expression of my father's face that he wasn't happy with that announcement, so I took the opportunity that my parents are busy together, complaining about the weather and just went to explore the airport as i haven't been there for ages. ''I might as well eat something ''i thought and on that exact second i bumped into someone and spilled their coffee all over my shirt. Great. Just great.

''I'm sorry I wasn't looking its all my fault, I'm really sorry."

''Can you watch where you are going?''. he said while looking at the already spilled coffee with regret and anger in his eyes

He looked at me and for a moment I froze and I guess he too because none of us was saying anything, we were just looking at each other like we are some kind of ghosts. Until....

''Hey babe what took you so long''? i heard a girl's voice from behind me looking at me with anger? I came back from my zone and turned around to face the girl. She was a girl with pinkish hair and a chewing gum in her mouth.

''Nothing i just spilled the coffee on this chick''. said the boy whom i bumped into. Both of them started to laugh at his remark and i got more angrier.

''Excuse me I'm standing here you know and I'm not a chick i have a name and its Tessa'' i said trying to sound proud of myself.

''Well Tessa we don't give 2 shits on what's your name is''. said the pink haired girl who I guess was his girlfriend. 

When i tuned around to see the boy's reaction, he didn't say anything he was just staring at me as he did 2 minutes ago. I was confused.

''Ok Hardin lets go''. she said with annoying voice. i guess she noticed the double stare between me and her precious boyfriend, who's name was Hardin.

They left and I just stood there for a second to gather my thoughts and to remember why i was here in the first place. I ate and roamed around the airport for like 2 hours and finally they called for our flight. I found my parents and we got on the plane.

My lovely parents booked separate seats for us and i sat alone a little bit far from them. For one second i felt that I'm lucky that i don't have anyone seating next to me but guess what, i was wrong.....