Good bye, father...

''I'm so happy to see you my girls together,'' my father said with his eyes watered. Something started to make noise and he closed his eyes...

''Dad?'' we started to shake him. Hardin ran outside to ask some doctors to come and help. after a second there were 5 doctors in the room who started to plug some devices into him. 

''Dad please wake up''

''I'm sorry but you have to leave the room.''

''No i'm staying with him,'' i said getting closer to him and holding his hand.

''Ms get out please.

''Tessa come on, lets wait outside you are not gonna help here.''

''I'm not gonna leave him alone''

''He is not alone, he is being taken care of,'' Hardin said leading me out of the room. The second i released my father's hand, i felt empty. I was scared, scared that i cant hold his hand again or maybe i will but he wouldn't hold it back.

After waiting outside for 30 minutes a doctor came out of the room. We ran to him seeing him take off his mask.

'I'm sorry but he couldn't make it, we tried everything that is possible. He stopped breathing the second you called me, so this 30 minutes we were trying to bring him back to life. He had another heart attack but a stronger one. I'm sorry. My deepest condolences.''

''No, nooo, this cant be happening,'' i collapsed into the floor.

''Shh'' Hardin hugged me and tried to make me stand up. My eyes got blurred and all i could see was a black wall. That's when i knew i fainted.

''Tessa... Tessa wake up.'' I opened my eyes to see my mom, Hardin and lots of doctors. 

''I need to see my father.''

''No you need to rest ma'am'' the doctor said

''Yes honey just rest for a bit.'' my mom added

''I said i want to see my father,'' i yelled and went to the room where my father was laying.

''Dad, i'm so sorry. I cant believe it, you are gone. I swear i would give everything to have you back.'' i held his hand and waited for him to hold it back... but he didn't. I sat on the chair and out my hand on his arm. I found an envelope under his pillow, opening it i saw a message, which was saying.

''You will find the necessary thing in my secret spot which only you know. Good luck with it, spend it wisely. And remember i'm very proud of you and i will always love. I will always watch you and try to protect you. Love you,''

 Dad.

''Good night father, i promise i wont disappoint you.'' i kissed his now cold forehead and went out of the room. Everyone was looking at me. We went home to organize the funeral and everything. Days passed and Hardin got 100 calls from Paris asking him back to work.

''Tess i don't know what to lie them anymore. Maybe we have to go back?  They are saying if i wont be there on Monday, i will be fired. I'm sorry but i really have to go back to France, are you coming with me?''

''Hardin, i don't know..'' i didn't know what to do. My mom was already feeling ok, but i still didn't know if i have t stay or not.. After a while of thinking i made said

''I have made my decision...''

What did Tessa choose to do?

Did she find the money, that his dad left?

What is she going to do with it?