Fired?

I opened the door to his office to see black haired girl buttoning her shirt, and with messy hair.

''Who are you?'' i was so angry that i didn't notice how rude i sounded

''Excuse me? who are you and why the hell are you in Hardin's room.'' such a slut

''Hardin happens to be my fiance and i think i kinda have the damn permission to be here, unlike you.''

''Oh you are his fiance,'' she said and started to laugh. ''Listen to me little bitch i'm gonna take him away from you, far away from you and he is not even gonna remember your name, i made sure he didn't, when we were having the time of our lives right in this table,'' she said pointing to the table. I was so angry. All i wanted to to beat the life out of her.

I didn't know what to tell her because i wasn't sure myself. What if i started to defend Hardin and it would turn out that he really slept with her. I just decided to leave this office and never come back. The second i wanted to open the door, Hardin opened it from the other side and came inside. I rushed out but Hardin was quick enough to catch me and bring me back

''why are you leaving?''

''I think you can have a conversation with someone else here''

''What are you talking about?''

''Oh i think this slut can tell you everything.''

''Tessa wait.. what the fuck did you tell her Rose?'' he said getting close to her and trying to choke her

''Nothing Mr Scott.'' she barely said that

''Get the fuck out of here, you are fired''

''what? i'm fired because of some little bitch?'' Hardin turned red hit the table and said

''Don't... ever..call her a bitch or i will make this not just your last day at work but also the last day of your whole fucking existence. You understand?'' she just nodded with fear in her eyes and went out. I just stood there frozen.

''Tessa, love what did she tell you?''

''Did you sleep with her?''

''what? no i didn't. Did she tell you that?''

''yes, she was very sure of everything she said''

''Tessa, listen to me, we are engaged now. I have never loved anyone more then you and i haven't slept with anyone since i met you''

''Hardin i don't know what to believe in. yesterday you said it yourself and it seemed like you already regretted your proposal.''

''I never regretted it, not even a second,'' he said kneeling down, I was sitting in a chair. he hold my hand and continued. ''I said that out of anger, you were acting weird, you were ignoring me and i had no clue why. Maybe you could tell me now?''

''when i called you a girl answered, she was breathing hard and everything. I also saw messages on your phone at night that's why i left early in the morning.''

''Hold on... when did you call me? and what messages?''

''I have called you like at 2 pm and the messages were form that same girl''

''You mean Rose?''

''Yeah,'' he took out his phone and looked through the messages with Rose. I only saw the messages which were connected to work. It seemed like she had deleted them all.

''Tess, there is nothing here. And about the calls. I want in the office at 2 pm, you know that's my lunch time and i left my phone here.''

''I don't know.''

''I have a perfect evidence,'' he said looking at the cameras. he turned on the videos that the cameras filmed and rolled it back to where it started. When i saw the whole video i was clueless i didn't know what to say. Hardin didn't say anything either.

What was in the video?