France huh?

''I'm leaving both of you, i'm sorry there is no way to get out of this.''

''Tessa..'' i interrupted Hardin

''no please, don't make it any harder for me then it already is, its my decision, and i'm not changing it.'' with that is said goodbye to my parents and went upstairs to pack my bags. After a while i heard the door shutting and footsteps coming toward me

''I don't understand what is going on with you Tessa, you were alright till they came, what changed? you said you weren't paying attention to whatever they said. what the fuck has changed your mind.''

''Hardin...''

''no let me finish..'' i interrupted him and said 

''i'm not leaving you''

''what?''

''i'm not leaving you, i just said that so i could have some time to think and that i would be sure that i wasn't being followed by anyone. i was actually going to tell you about the England suggestion that you made. is it still on?''

''yeas yess of course it is,'' he said with a wide smile, hugged me and spun me around

''i will never leave you, and i just didn't tell them because i need some time to think and every time when i want to make things good, someone comes and ruins it by saying stupid things to you''

''aw my girl is protecting me, that's really sweet but i really don't care about what your parents think, i'm interested in what you think and you just made it pretty clear, ''with that he came closer and kissed me, i kissed him back and deepened the kiss, leading him to the bed. i pushed him to the bed and sat on top of him. 

''God how did i get so lucky.'' he said and i kissed him with a smile on my face asking the same question to myself in my mind. i moved my hips up and down and made sure that he was getting the same pleasure that i was getting. in a second we both were naked and enjoying the time of our lives... i was now under him and he made sure that he kissed every inch of my body not missing any. it felt so good being with him, it was a new thing  for me for the first time, but i got used to him very fast, he was mine in every possible way, we were completing each other, and i loved that.

''So France huh?'' he asked between kisses

''yeah,'' i said half moaning trying to hold my head not to fall form me, form the pleasure that i was getting

after we were both done he laid next to me out of breath and said 

''i have something tn show you''

''what is it?'' i said looking at him

''here let me get it,'' he said standing up and going to grab is pants, 

''you don't really want to cover up don't you?'' i said chuckling and admiring every inch of his body

''i'm not ashamed of you, love,'' he said winking at me, i just rolled my eyes, with a smile. his back was facing me and as much as i liked the view i couldn't stop thinking what he was going to get from his pocket. 

He turned around his hands on his back and said

''You ready?''