Miscarriage

Tessa's pov

''What happened to Kim?'' i asked the nurse for the second time and with an annoyed tone.

''She had miscarriage.''

''what? she was pregnant? how long?''

''2 months, Mrs Scott''

''OMG,'' i sat in the nearest chair with my head in my hands. 

''Why cant i see her?''

''She also had a serious injury, we had to do a surgery.'' i had millions of tears in my eyes. Kim was like a second mom to me, i couldn't lose her. I have lost too many people already. 

''Would you like some water Mrs. Scott?''

''No thank you,'' i said standing up

''Can i use your phone?''

''Yes of course.'' she handed me her phone and i dialed Thomas's phone 

''Thomas hi, its Tessa''

''Tessa, who's number is it?''

''It doesn't matter. Look there was a car accident.'' i said trying not to break down.

''what? who was in the car? is Hardin ok?''

''Yes he is ok, but he broke his leg. I have to tell you something Thomas.''

''What is it Tessa? you are scaring me ''

''Kim was also in the car''

''What? how is she?''

''They don't let me inside, but i think they will let you,''

''I'm already on my way.'' i hung up and went back to Hardin to see him asleep. I went to him and covered him with that blanket that he threw away. I was in the middle of throwing the blanket when i noticed a tattoo which i haven't noticed yet. It was on the right side of his legs, at the bottom. It was a letter T which was beautifully connected with letter H. I started to tear up and a small smile formed on my lips. why didn't he tell me that he had this tattoo?

After a while i also dozed off. Until i heard someone come in the room. It was the girl, Jess. I didn't open my eyes so she wont ask me anything. She got close to Hardin and hold his hand.

''Hardin, honey wake up, we have a lot of places to be yet. You promised me a fur and a trip to Hawaii.'' I mentally rolled my eyes and when i closed them again the picture of Hardin and Jess kissing came back in my mind and a tear slided down my eye. She kissed Hardin's hand and Hardin said something, tho his eyes were still closed

''Tessa, oh yes, right there, yesss.'' an evil smile came to my face when i saw Jesse's reaction, which was nothing but anger. She hit her leg to the bed that Hardin was laying in and come to me, i still didn't open my eyes. She came very close and said 

''I'm gonna have him back, bitch.'' she said and left the room. I finally opened my eyes and looked at Hardin who's eyes were now wide open.

''Were you awake the whole time?''

''Of course i was, i wanted to make her angry''

''well you succeeded,'' i said laughing

''Come to me,'' i did what i was told. ''Tho, i wish it was a dream cause i really miss the sex.

''Hardin,'' i said nudging his hand playfully

''I really miss you, i miss everything.''

''i miss you too.''

''I wanna tell you something, i feel like after all of this you need to know that''

''Don't tell me you have a baby with Jess''

''Fuck no,'' he said laughing. Jess and i used to have a very strong relationship in the past but we broke up eventually. After her i dated a girl and when Jess got to know that she started to threaten the girl i was with. And she actually did some harm to her until i broke up with her for her own good.''

''So at the restaurant when you said that i was your friend, you were just protecting me?''

''Yes.'' i hugged him and kissed his neck.

''Sorry, for blaming you.''

''You don't have to be sorry, because i still did some shitty things. I have to be sorry and i know that if i tell sorry for million times it wont cover the shit i did to you that day and the other days.'' 

''Hardin stop it, please. I want to leave everything behind.'' I wanted to ask him about the tattoo but i thought that he will tell me when he wants to. the second i wanted to kiss Hardin someone came to the room. I turned around and saw Thomas, out of breath. 

''Hardin, son, how are you?''

''I think i'm fine, go check on Kim. when he said that i remembered that i didn't tell him about her miscarriage. When Thomas left the room i took the opportunity and told Hardin about Kim. He was as shook as i was.

''You have to go with him, he cant handle it himself.'' I went after Thomas to Kim's doctor.

''What happened to my wife?''

''Sir, we are sorry to say, but your wife had a miscarriage...

How did Thomas react?

Did he know about Kim's pregnancy?